Fifty Seven

I finally did it, I finally asked her to be my girlfriend and fuck it felt so good

Octavia Thornton is the first girl that's fully caught my attention for longer than five minutes, the first girl who had no problem with talking shit about me and to my face too, the first girl who's ever punched me.

The first girl I've ever asked out on a date, ever asked to me my girlfriend and the first girl I've ever fallen in love with and fuck, I was so in love with her.

I think if she broke my heart I'd thank her.

She strolls out onto the balcony her mouth opening wide again. "A fucking hot tub Axel!" She beams looking at me. "A hot tub on the sixtieth floor, how fucking mental!"

I knew her fear of heights and I know being on the sixtieth floor would probably cause her to have a heart attack so when Nina, Hunter and I arrived here this morning I asked for extra sheets from housekeeping and placed them over the glass balcony so when she looked she couldn't see how far up we actually were.

I laugh following her onto the balcony and wrapping my arms around her from behind. "Happy Valentine's Day." I kiss her temple.

"Shit, I didn't even pack a bag or anything, I've not got a bikini, pyjamas or even my toothbrush!" She spins around worried.

I laugh. "Don't worry." I say tucking a fallen piece of hair behind her ear. "I got Payton to pack you a bag, it's in the bedroom."

She smiled wrapping her arms around my torso and rests her head against my chest. "I love you." She mumbles against my chest.

"I love you." I respond leaning down and kissing her temple.

Around an hour passed as she continued checking out the room, my heart felt so full at the fact she loved it and even more the fact she was now officially my girlfriend.

I sat in the hot tub with a glass of champagne in my left hand, leaning against the side with my arms spread wide watching as she makes her way towards me in the hotels complimentary dressing gown.

She slowly unties the loop from her waist and pulls the dressing gown off her shoulders show casing the baby blue bikini that fit so snug against her tits.

Walking even more closer, she lifts her right leg up and places it in the hot tub before doing the same with the other and slowly relaxes down into the water.

"Holy fuck, this is nice." She mumbles closing her eyes and a small smile spreads across her face.

I reach over to the table placed next to the hot tub and pour her a glass of champagne. "Here." I say holding it out to her, she opens her eyes and takes the glass from me with a thanks before taking a sip and humming.

"I thought nothing could top our first date." She begins to say and then gestures around with her hand. "But fuck Axel, tonight had topped it by a thousand percent."