THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
too much power

NSFW CONTENT! Minors DNI (you can skip to the next [

NSFW CONTENT! Minors DNI (you can skip to the next [...] if you don't want to read that part)

CHISHIYA WAS SO DIFFERENT, the cloak covering his eyes and strings pulling various parts of his face to display his apparent selfless attitude were gone. Instead, as she sat on his lap, still slightly panting from their heavy make out session, she was looking at a completely different man.

Behind the lust painting his brown orbs, she could witness the tiniest hint of softness. Barely visible but it was there.

Kaori didn't even have enough time to take a good look at him, his lips were back on hers with more eagerness this time. Conflicted between the heat growing between her legs and her ego leaping with pride at his behavior, she pressed herself even harder on him, biting his lower lip and slightly pulling on the flesh.

Another grunt filled the room and Kaori's breath stuck in her throat at the feeling of his hardening member between her legs. Kaori only pulled away from his mouth to kiss the skin under Chishiya's ear, earning a choked breath in return.

Kaori bit his earlobe, "So... you like it when I whisper in your ear, uh?"

Chishiya's gaze darkened even more when Kaori looked back at him with a smirk dangling on her lips. He let his fingers draw circles on her thigh, slowly going higher until he was at the hem of her shorts, feeling the shivers covering her skin.

Kaori reacted by kissing him and Chishiya chuckled. A whine came out of her lips when he let his fingers sneak under her shorts, getting dangerously close to her underwear.

"And you like pretending you're in charge," were the only words Chishiya could say between heavy kisses, causing Kaori to buck her hips against him.

Now, Chishiya could have all the self control in the world, this little hip movement was enough to throw everything under the bus. He tensed under Kaori, letting the hand currently holding her waist slide onto her ass, silently encouraging her to keep the momentum going.

Kaori got the hint and her moves were deliberately slow, disconnecting their lips but resting her forehead on Chishiya's, heavily panting as she gently rubbed herself on him.

Composure was no longer a part of his vocabulary at the sight of Kaori throwing her head back, lids closed and mouth partially open, letting out choked moans with every hip movement. Her exposed neck became an invitation and he connected his lips on the skin, gently kissing, sometimes biting and licking.

But desperation grew in her movements and Chishiya twitched at the increasing speed and the way she yanked his face away from her neck, pulling his hair and harshly connecting their lips together.

Chishiya quite literally moaned in her mouth and flipped her over.

Now on top of her, Chishiya looked at Kaori. Her eyes opened a little wider at his unexpected action, filled with surprise and desire. Her lips were swollen, her skin slightly glistening on the places he had laid his lips, reddened by the kisses and bites. He noticed the moonlight was hitting her face and exposed neck, making her look ethereal.