King Of Cookies

In the end, they still managed to go outside. On their stroll through the streets, they had found a small café, where they sat now with a piece of strawberry-mint-cheesecake. The bakery had a lot of weird sounding creations. Lemon glazed brownies, gummy bear cream cake, pineapple pie, white chocolate coconut tart, and so many more. They also had a whole display of fancy and ordinary cookies.

The bell above the door jingled and a familiar face entered the café. "Sigma!" Excited Nikolai waved his hand across the whole store. Insecure the junior glanced at them. When Fjodor also signaled him to join them, he finally brought himself to walk over to them. He ordered a glass of lemonade and a broad variety of biscuits.

"Wanna try the new Banana chess cookies? They perfected the recipe yesterday", the waitress said to Sigma. His eyes started to glow. "For sure!" The two other boys blinked at him, which seemed to bring him back to reality. Uncomfortable he moved on his chair. Fjodor looked at his hands. This was probably his fault for always ordering him around so much. Apologetically he looked at his junior.

"Sigma, please relax. I'm sorry for how I treated you... and many other's too. But you still did so much for me all this time. Thank you for that." He tried a harmless smile and hoped, it didn't look creepy or awkward. Sigma really seemed to settle down a bit.

The waitress brought the cookies and Sigma grabbed one of them, distracting himself from the situation. After just one bite, his eyes started to sparkle. "These are totally amazing! You need to try!" He handed the other two the plate with the two colored biscuits. The one with the rest of his orders he kept for himself.

Nikolai and Fjodor chuckled at Sigma's reaction, but took a cookie. "They are delicious." - "Delicious? That's all you say? These are... Mesmerizing, dreamy, lovely, marvellous, delicate, aromatic, ..." Sigma kept on searching for words fitting for the biscuits and the other two smiled watching him.

"Why do I feel like we're married and he's our son?", Nikolai whispered jokingly. Fjodor blushed. "Stop that. He's just a year younger than us." Nikolai chuckled. "Does he look like that right now?" Fjodor glanced at Sigma, who still rambled on about the cookies he ate, one at a time, as if each of them made him find another word to describe them. Well, yeah, he didn't look like he was just a year younger.

"I'm not a child, okay?", Sigma said as he overheard them. Caught Nikolai and Fjodor looked at him. "Anyway, what brings you here today?" Nikolai took a bisquit from the plate. "That sounds like this is your bakery. But we just wanted to step out a bit." Fjodor was relieved he didn't say too much. "Well it's my regular haunt. But... I don't know... Fjodor doesn't look so well, even back in school... I just wondered if there was something I could help with."

Fjodor poked his fork in the leftover pieces of his cake, maneuvering them onto the flat area before stuffing them into his mouth. "Family issues, more or less", he said then. Sigma accepted that answer with a nod. "Something else. Some friends of mine want to go to karaoke next week. Wanna join? They're mostly guys from school, you could use that to gain sympathy for the next school president voting."

Fjodor opened his eyes widely. On the one hand, because Sigma had thought of him like that, on the other hand because he had never sung before, at least not in front of other people. "That's a great idea! It's been ages since I last joined for karaoke. At my last school I believe... But that's way too long!" At least Nikolai seemed excited. "Come, Fyo, please! It's gonna be great!"

Author's note:
Well yes, Sigma and cookies just HAD to be. Plus, I'm obsessed over sigma. Ik, he's not such a big role here, but I'm currently also plotting a fanfic about him and just him alone. And what I was actually trying to say, I'm not a cake baker, I have no idea if these cakes would work, but I'm a passionate cookie baker and I do perfectionate my recipes. I take them from the Internet, combine them, improvise and mostly love the results. The first ones I made were the ones you usually imagine when someone says cookie. Chocolate chip cookies. The next ones will be the ones from his super adorable AGF limited editions standees, the chess ones I mentioned here and the heart shaped ones. I have some recipes saved in my gallery and just need to find the time to test them out. Then I want to make some more image like ones. I saw cookie cutters in the shape of playing cards?! I need to have those. And then i throw a sigma cookie party with all my friends (and none of them watches bsd or even any anime, at least 80% of them 😭)
Love
LunaMiyazawa 💜