Student Council President

Tw: mention of violence

When Fjodor walked through the hallway of Yokohama high, everyone stepped out of the way. Everyone lowered their gaze to the floor, no one dared to say a word, every little whisper died. Eventually the black haired male stopped next to a certain locker.

"Sigma, are the documents for the next council assembly finished?", he said to a white and lilac haired boy in a harsh tone. Without a single word the boy named Sigma handed him a stack of paper. "All ready, as you wished."

All the shy boy got for his work was a slight nod, which was more of an approvement than he would have expected. "What are you grinning for?", Fjodor asked as he glared at his self proclaimed secretary. "N...Nothing, Dostojewsky-san." The dark haired male rolled his eyes and was about to continue his walk through the hallway, when Sigma reached out to him again.

"Dostojewsky-san!" A death glare was shot in Sigma's direction and he flinched. "What? You want more work to do? My sports uniform could always need a wash up, you know?" Sigma lowered his gaze again. "Of course, Dostojewsky-san. But... erm... The headmaster asked me to inform you that..." The shy boy was literally shaking under Fjodor's gaze. Dostojewsky let out a deep, annoyed sigh. "Aahhh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, the headmaster told me that a new student would transfer here today... To your class that is..." Sigma had squeezed his eyes shut now, waiting for the other boy's reaction.

Fjodor blinked a few times. A new student? "Sigma, when was it the headmaster told you?", he asked in an all too sweet tone. "Y... Yesterday, Dostojewsky-san, it was yesterday." Fjodor took a step towards Sigma, who was pressed with the back against his locker. "And why in all goodness am I only informed about this now? Five minutes before class?!" His voice wasn't loud, his posture not tense. If one were to take a picture of this scene, the only noticeable thing would be Sigma's fearful reaction.

"I... I mean... I... He told me after class... And you were already gone... And you said you had an important meeting... So I didn't want to call you and..." Everyone in the hallway pitied Sigma. The half and half hair colored boy was more than a head taller than Fjodor, although a year younger. He was a diligent student with a decent intellect. No one particularly special but exactly the kind of guy Dostojewsky needed as his secretary. One with low self esteem. One to obey without hesitation.

Fjodor placed a hand on the locker wall beside Sigma's chest. Dostojewsky wasn't all that tall, in fact, he'd rather count as a very small guy if it wasn't for his aura. When he entered a room, everybody knew he was there and nobody dared to say a word against him. Not a single person knew why it was like this, he had never gotten into any physical fight either. Though there were rumors about him, that a guy in his middle school, who tried to stand up against him, died, officially because of an accident, but nobody knew the truth, so rumors started he was killed.

"My dear Sigma", Fjodor snarled. "You better not allow yourself another blunder like this. It won't be good for you." And with that, he left in the direction of his classroom.

With the tension released, Sigma sunk to his knees, leaning against the wall and buried his face in his hands. The students passing by rather ignored his silent sobs. It's better to not get involved with Fjodor or any accomplice of his.