Afterword

Thank you so much for reading and loving my story. All these comments and impressions you shared with me mean so much to me. It gives me motivation and inspiration. It drives me on. It shows me that what I do is liked by the people.

I know the end might not be the most satisfying solution and I'm kinda sorry for that, but if anyone wants to know. Yes, Fjodor became student council president the next year too. I just couldn't fit it in anymore 😂

But after writing a trauma loaded story like this, I need to get some other things off my chest.

Please remember that love doesn't cure trauma. If you or a person you know suffers any kind of trauma or traumatic experience, talk to them, show them you're there for them, that's very very important, but keep in mind that a psychologist is needed. Professional help is often viewed as embarrassing or weak, but it isn't. It's very brave to tell someone about it and work on the trauma. Or call an emergency Hotline if you are in immediate danger/need help to get out of an abusive home/relationship.

For all of you, who read this story just for fun, because of the angst or whatever (what I think most people did) I just hope it wasn't inappropriate to cut a piece of such a heavy topic.

Although I have that soukoku fanfic in mind, I'll most likely start the Sigma fanfic I want to write. This is going to take a while, so I'll be gone for a while. Maybe I write a chapter of 'who I am' from time to time or I randomly start something else. My mind is fickle and I can't tell what happens next.

Until then

LunaMiyazawa 💜