What Noone Shall See

Tw: suggestive scenes? I guess? You know? Nothing explicit tho.

"Haha, just kidding!" Finally Nikolai stepped away. There were twenty more minutes before the committee meeting started. Usually he would use that time to prepare the topics and how to approach each of them in a way to reach his favoured outcome.

Today, however, when he reached the small chamber next to the council room, he quietly sat down on the couch.

Originally the room had been an unused storage, until he became council president this year. He gained permission from the headmaster to make it his personal office for preparation. He also often used it to study in silence and he was most grateful for it in situations like this.

Fjodor pressed his hands to his head as he shivered all over his body. Pictures flooded his mind, images of long gone times. The big, dark haired male who had always grabbed him so tightly. Who stroked him so gently. He despised it. He despised this weakness of his.

It took him a good ten minutes to calm down again. Only slowly the shivering receded. He checked his face on the display of his mobile phone. Luckily he didn't cry.

When he stepped into the student council meeting, nobody suspected a thing. There was no trace of anything that happened before. His facade was perfect.

When he got home, he found a letter in his mailbox.

My dear Fedja,
in three days your father finally woke up and he'll get back home with us in two weeks. I would be more than happy if you would come join us for a welcome meal. Dunja will be there too. She'd love to see you and I do too.
In love
Mum

The next day, when Fjodor entered the classroom, Gogol was already busy again, showing off his little tricks. How many of them did he have on his sleeve. "Dos...tojewsky-kun!" The white haired boy waved at him. Fjodor didn't react. He was glad Gogol called him by his name now, but today he probably wouldn't have said anything anyway. His mind was absent, his thoughts lingering on the letter.

Fjodor flinched as the backside of a card appeared in his field of view. "You seem off today, Mr. Student council president. Want me to make you laugh?", Gogol said jokingly and flipped the card. On the other side the image of a joker laughed in Fjodor's face. Then, in the blink of a moment, the card disappeared between Gogol's hands. "Cut it. Just leave me alone." He kept his voice down. Bad enough that he noticed it. But Gogol stuck to his guns. "Come on, let me show you this..."

He was about to unpack his cards again, when Fjodor pushed them away. The paper slips fluttered all over the table and the floor. "I said cut.it.out! And don't dare talk to me again or your life on this school ends here." The last part was a mere whisper to Nikolai's face. Without waiting for a reaction of the other guy, he walked out of the classroom.

Why did this guy have to get on his nerves so much? Why now of all times? He needed to keep his face at any cost. Secretly he hoped that Gogol would talk to him again. Then he would have a reason to... No, this was reason enough. Gogol was dangerous to him, so he had to get rid of the danger.