||4||

AFTER A WEEK

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Inder was busy in his business work but the thoughts of Jwala never leave his mind at the end he is determined to make her as his..... He was happy to share this news to his elder brother first and it will also help him to persuade his bhabhi ma. Later she can also help him in persuading Jwala.....

Thinking all this he head towards to his brother's room he just entered and was about to knock he saw that his bhabhi ma was crying and his bhai sa was comforting her. He was confused that what happened that his sweet bhabhi ma was crying.... He thought that maybe his bhai sa has done something wrong and now she is crying....

He smiles at this thought because the King of Jaipur is whipped for his Queen. He can go to nay extent for her. He knew that his bhai sa loved his bhabhi ma so much that he can cross any limit for her. He is powerful, dangerous and rutheless for the world but infront of his bhabhi ma his brother was helpless.... He was just smiling thinking about all this.....

He was about to go back but he heard something which make him rooted to his place.........

THIRD PERSON POV ENDS

Nisha: Why did this happened with my little angel Rana Sa?

Shivraj: (comforting her) Rani Sa sambhaliye apne aap ko aap aise royengi toh Jwala ko kaun sambhalega......

Listening her name Inder enters their room and says,

Inder: Kise sambhalana hai Bhai sa?

Shivraj: Inder?

Inder: Bataiye na bhai sa kya hua hai jwala ko?

Nisha: Kuch nahi bhai sa.... hum toh bas aise hi......

Inder: Bhabhi ma... hum aapke devar kam aur bestfriend zayada hai aur doston se koi baat chupate nahi hai.....please bataiye hume.....

Nisha and Inder sit across from each other, trays of half-eaten food pushed aside as they engage in an intense conversation.

Nisha (eyes filled with concern): Inder, It's about Jwala.

Inder (concerned): What happened? Is she okay?

Nisha (sighs):  Three days ago, after she left the library, a group of boys... they misbehaved with her.

Inder's expression shifts from concern to shock, his brows furrow in disbelief.

Inder (angrily): What do you mean, misbehaved?

Nisha her voice trembles as she recounts the incident. They... they called her names, said she was a behenji. They told her nobody would ever like her and that she should just give in to them and let them... let them enjoy her.

Inder's fists clench in anger, his jaw tightens.

Inder (disgusted):  That's sickening. How could anyone do such a thing?

Nisha (teary-eyed): Since then, she's been really scared. She's not talking to anyone, not even going to college.

Inder looks down, processing the information, his mind racing with concern for Jwala.

Inder (to himself): I need to do something. She can't go through this alone.

.

.