||5||

Sahil's rage surged like a tempest as he witnessed Siya's distress. 

Without a second thought, he forcefully pulled Namit away from her, casting him to the ground.

The fury in Sahil's eyes was palpable as he delivered swift kicks to Namit's stomach, accompanied by a barrage of profanities. 

Each blow was a testament to the anger that roared within him, a visceral response to the sight of Siya in jeopardy.

Namit, wincing in pain, bore the brunt of Sahil's wrath. 

Bruised and battered, he lay on the floor, a consequence of the fury unleashed upon him.

Meanwhile, Siya, shivering and in tears, became the focal point of Sahil's attention.

As Sahil turned away from the beaten Namit, he hurried to Siya's side. 

She looked at him, her eyes reflecting a mixture of fear, relief, and vulnerability. 

Without hesitation, she buried her face in Sahil's chest, finding solace in his protective embrace. 

Sahil, overcome with a surge of tenderness, gently patted her back, kissing her forehead multiple times.

Don't worry, Siya. I'm here now. Nothing will harm you. You're safe, Sahil whispered reassuringly, his words a comforting cadence to her distress. 

Siya sobbed against him, the weight of the ordeal pouring out in cathartic release.

Carefully, Sahil guided Siya out of the washroom, leading her to a nearby couch. 

She clung to him, and as he tried to step away momentarily, her grip tightened. 

In response to her unspoken plea, Sahil sighed, assuring her that he wasn't going anywhere.

Okay, okay, no need to fret. I'm right here. I won't leave, Sahil whispered softly, taking a seat beside her. 

Siya rested her head on his shoulder, finding solace in his presence.

The sight of Siya's tear-streaked face ignited a tempest within Sahil—a mix of rage and helplessness. 

He called Saloni, instructing her to bring a water bottle. 

After ensuring Siya's immediate well-being, he made the decision to involve the authorities. 

Sahil dialed the police, determined to bring justice to the situation and ensure that Namit faced the consequences of his actions. 

The commotion on the fourth floor drawing everyone's attention.

Curious faces emerged from various rooms, converging on the scene to find out what had happened.

As the crowd gathered, a hushed murmur filled the air.

Virendra, hearing the commotion, hurriedly made his way to the source, his steps quickening with each passing moment.

The sight that awaited him on the fourth floor left him in shock.

Namit Kukreja stood there with a bruised face, and the atmosphere was charged with tension.

Sahil, his eyes burning with anger. Virendra was shocked to see Sahil in that state he was very angry which was a rare sight to him.

Vansh also reacted seeing his sister he goes to her and looking at her brother, Siya quickly hugged him and started crying.

Vansh was patting her hair gently and asked kya hua siya? sab thik hai na?

Listening him she cried more and he was getting tensed he once again asked bacche kya hua hai? bata na