||5||

The air at the Mehra house was filled with jubilation and festivity. Lights adorned every corner, and the house was teeming with joyous chatter as preparations for the wedding were in full swing. The ceremonies had concluded, and the impending wedding was a grand spectacle to behold.

Amidst the celebrations, Palak felt like a mere spectator, her mind struggling to process the whirlwind of emotions that had engulfed her. Throughout the rituals, Sameer's uncomfortable advances had added to her unease, making her feel unsettled amidst the chaos of the wedding.

Pia, on the other hand, seethed with anger, jealousy, and disappointment. Her aspirations of marrying Shaurya for his CEO position were crumbling as Sameer took his place, and to make matters worse, her younger sister was betrothed to the man she coveted. Fuelled by envy and resentment, Pia plotted an evil plan, determined to sabotage everything in her reach.

Meanwhile, at the Luthra house, Shaurya's demeanor mirrored that of a robot, devoid of any emotion. His father's decisions had obliterated his happiness, leaving him in a state of desolation. As he got ready, Dadi approached him, noticing the emptiness in his expression.

Apne aap ko itni takleef kyun de raha hai, Shauri? Dadi inquired, concerned about her grandson's state of mind.

Shaurya's response was laced with the bitterness of years of pain. Mere liye yeh takleef nayi nahi hai, Dadi. Bahut arso se jaan pehchan hai meri iss dard se ab koi fark nahi padta

Vidya, observing the distress in her son, was deeply upset by the decisions imposed upon him by Vikram. Sameer, however, reveled in his impending union with Palak and the newfound CEO position, oblivious to the turmoil his actions had caused in Shaurya's life.

As the evening drew closer, the contrasting emotions within the two households set the stage for a momentous turn of events, each character grappling with their own struggles and motivations in this tumultuous time.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The grandeur of the Mehra house shimmered with lights and decorations as the Luthra family arrived with the wedding procession. The wedding altar was meticulously arranged, waiting for the grooms and their brides to take their seats. The priest beckoned for the brides to descend the stairs, both veiled in red lehengas, ready for the auspicious ceremony.

As the brides settled beside their respective grooms, the wedding rituals commenced. The priest instructed the grooms to adorn the nuptial chain around the brides' necks. Amidst the customary gestures, Shaurya felt a familiar touch but chose to dismiss the feeling.

The next instruction was to fill the brides' hairline with vermilion, unveiling their faces. As Sameer and Shaurya unveiled their brides, shock rippled through the gathering. Both were stunned to see the unexpected sight before them.

With Sameer, Pia sat beside him instead of Palak, while with Shaurya, it was Palak beside him, not Pia. All four stood up, bewildered and flabbergasted. Vikram's anger was palpable as he questioned the turn of events, seeking answers from Amar. Rajvi, equally puzzled, admitted her confusion, having no explanation for the baffling situation.

Pia, having plotted the switch to marry Sameer, panicked, fearing his rejection now that her scheme was unraveling. Vidya, witnessing the unfolding chaos, felt a surge of disbelief and yet a glimmer of hope as she secretly pushed the priest beside Shaurya. The sudden jolt caused the vermilion in his hands to inadvertently apply onto Palak's hairline.

Palak, taken aback by the unexpected gesture, was in shock, while Sameer, realizing his plan was failing, seethed with anger. Vidya took charge of the situation, suggesting that as what was meant to happen has occurred, it might be wise to proceed with Sameer and Pia's wedding, as Palak and Shaurya's union seemed destined.