||5||

Adarsh entered the Gulmohar Vihar police station with a confident demeanor, looking around until his eyes landed on Varun Singh, Adarsh asked, Yaha ke incharge tum ho? Varun responded with a smirk, Haan main hoon, tu kaun hai?

Unfazed by Varun's demeanor, Adarsh casually sat on a chair, earning a disdainful look from Varun. Tere baap ka police station nahi hai yeh, Varun retorted. Adarsh responded coolly, Nahi nahi, mere father tere jaise corrupt nahi hai. Nice to meet you, Inspector Varun Singh. I am Adarsh Sinha, the collector of the district.

Varun, taken aback, stood up hastily and saluted, saying, Jai Hind, sir. Adarsh, smirking, remarked, Salute toh sahi se maaro. Correcting his posture, Varun nervously answered Adarsh's queries.

Adarsh looked around and casually dropped, Mr. Kishore Sethi ke baare mein kya jaante ho? Varun, now sweating, stammered, Nothing, sir. He's a good citizen.

Adarsh, mocking a surprised expression, said, Good citizen? Yeah, a very good one. He then casually mentioned, Mujhe ek complaint likhwani hai.

Varun, visibly disturbed, sat down, and Adarsh continued, Yes, sir, boliye kiske khilaf likhni hai. Adarsh responded, Kishore Sethi.

Varun's hands trembled as he began writing the complaint. Adarsh, observing Varun's nervous demeanor, said, Jab ek police wala complaint likhne mein kaapne lage, toh matlab kuch gadbad hai.

After the complaint was written, Adarsh demanded a copy immediately. Varun tried to persuade him otherwise, but Adarsh remained adamant. Eventually, Varun handed over a copy, and Adarsh, adjusting his blazer, declared, And you are suspended pointing towards Varun. He added, Tumhara termination letter main bhijwa dunga, before leaving the police station, leaving Varun in a state of distress.

Within a two days, Swadheeta collects all the evidences against Kishore Sethi with the help of Adarsh, right now she was again invited to Sinha house for dinner.

The atmosphere in the Sinha house was filled with joy and laughter. As everyone gathered around the dining table, Jaiveer announced, Mujhe kuch batana hai, and all eyes turned towards him. He continued, holding Jaya's hand, Actually, hume kuch batana hai. We are going to be parents.

The revelation left the others in various states of shock and surprise. Abhay dropped his spoon, Adarsh choked on his water, and Niranjan's spoon hung in the air. Shailee and Swadheenta, however, were overjoyed, sharing a moment of pure happiness.

Seeing the reactions, Shailee facepalmed and nudged Niranjan, saying, Niranjan, kya kar rahe hai? Hosh mein aayie, aap dada ban ne wale hai. His initial shock turned into a beaming smile. He stood up, went towards Jaya, and put his hand on her head, blessing her, Congratulations, bacche. God bless you and thank you for giving us this immense joy.

Niranjan then playfully pulled Jaiveer's ear and advised him to behave properly and take care of Jaya. Jaiveer winced, claiming he wasn't a child anymore, but Niranjan insisted that with the baby on the way, he needed to step up his responsibilities. The playful banter continued, and the trio, Niranjan, Jaya, and Jaiveer, laughed together.

Adarsh and Abhay jumped on Jaiveer making him stumble a bit and trio laughs Adarsh and Abhay says, Congratulations Bhai...... and they both hugged Jaya and congratulated her also.

Swadheenta also congratulated Jaiveer to which he puts his hand on her head like a elder brother and thanked her, and then she hugged Jaya and says, Congratulation mommy to be