||2||

Jwala sits in her room, engrossed in a book, absorbed in its pages. The soft glow of the lamp illuminates the room. Her mother, Supriya, gently knocks and enters, holding a glass of milk in her hand. She smiles at Jwala, breaking her concentration.

Supriya: Jwala, chalo, bahut ho gayi padhai. Aur yeh lo, isse pilo.

Jwala looks up from her book, smiles, and closes it, taking the glass of milk from her mother.

Jwala: Thanks, Mummy

Supriya: (caressing Jwala's head lovingly) Bacche, kya baat hai? Tu itni khoyi-khoyi kyun rehti hai?

Jwala: Aisa kuch nahi hai, mummy...

Supriya: (gently) I am your mother, bacche, and I know that you feel lonely. I want to know the reason.

Jwala sighs, contemplating her words.

Jwala: Mummy, I am a "behenji" and I don't fit in with the world of elites. They don't want to be friends with me. Main kya itni buri hoon jo koi mujhse dosti bhi nahi karna chahta...

Supriya sits beside Jwala, putting her head on her lap, looking at her tenderly.

Supriya: Aisa nahi hai, bacche. Aur kisne kaha ki meri beti buri hai? Meri beti ko duniya ki sabse pyari bacchi hai...

Jwala manages a small smile, feeling her mother's warmth.

Jwala: Mummy, duniya ki har ma yahi kehti hai...

Supriya: (smiling) I know, and I love you a lot. Aur agar koi dost nahi hai toh koi baat nahi. Jab bhi tu kisi ke saath comfortable ho tabhi usse dosti karna, dost banane ka matlab sirf dosti karna nahi hota, usse nibhana bhi padta hai. Aur Bhagwan hume hamesha aise logo se milwate hai jo hamara saath kabhi nahi chodte.

Jwala: (smiling) Mummy, and regarding friends, you're quite modern. I can talk to you about everything.

They both laugh and continue chatting, finding comfort and joy in each other's company.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

A subtle dinner is in progress at the palace, the family gathered around a lavish table adorned with delicious dishes. Shivraj, speaks up amidst the lively conversations

Shivraj: You know, Ma, today Inder got an invitation from our university. He is invited as a chief guest.

Nisha: (smiling) Wow, bhai sa, that's so good! I hope you have prepared the speech you are going to deliver there.

Patralekha: (teasingly) Accha, vaise chhote yuvraj, aap aur speech? Sach mein speech hi denge na ya koi khurafati ideas dekar aayenge students ko.

Shivraj, Nisha, and Patralekha share a laugh while Inder chuckles along, a smirk on his face.

Inder: You just wait and watch, ma, aisi speech denge hum ki un logo ko proud feel hoga hum jaisa chief guest paakar.

Nisha: You know, bhai sa, Jwala bhi usi college mein padti hai.

Inder's expression changes slightly, a mix of surprise and remembrance. He recalls the image of a little girl whose innocence and smile had captured his attention during his brother's wedding. At that time, she was in her 12th grade, and he felt awkward acknowledging any form of attraction towards her, considering her a mere schoolgirl. However, the realization that she's now a college student hits him.