||Epilogue||

As days passed, Swadheenta's recovery was a slow but steady process, and Adarsh remained faithfully by her side. She could sense the genuine concern and care in his actions, but she hesitated to express her true feelings. Deep down, she knew she was in love with Adarsh, but the fear of jeopardizing their friendship held her back.

Adarsh, on the other hand, found himself increasingly drawn to Swadheenta. Her resilience during the recovery, her determination, and the bond they shared fueled his daydreams about a future together. He envisioned a life where they would face challenges hand in hand, their love overcoming every obstacle.

Meanwhile, Jaya's pregnancy had entered its fourth month, and her baby bump was becoming slightly visible. Jaiveer, usually accustomed to Jaya's sweet and caring nature, found himself facing the challenges of her pregnancy mood swings. The once gentle and nurturing Jaya had transformed into a bold, fierce, and, oddly enough, adorable woman.

Jaiveer, bewildered by the sudden shift in Jaya's personality, navigated through her mood swings with patience and understanding. Her fiery demeanor, paired with her endearing adorableness, created a unique mix that kept Jaiveer on his toes. Despite the challenges, he admired the strength and passion that radiated from Jaya.

Jaya, with her newfound boldness, took every opportunity to shower Jaiveer with affection. Her desireful looks and playful advances caught him off guard, and he soon found himself enjoying the unexpected turn in their relationship. When Jaya took the lead in expressing her feelings and initiating moments of intimacy, Jaiveer, completely smitten, embraced the change with open arms.

One day Adarsh reached Swadheenta's apartment with a bouquet of red roses symbolizing his undying love and passion for her and knocks the door, the door opened and he saw the man of his father's age

Just then Swadheenta came and asked, Who's on the door Appa? to which that man says, Someone with red roses.

Swadheenta saw that Adarsh was here, she smiles and says, Appa he is Adarsh Sinha the IAS officer and my good friend

Swadheenta's Appa Mr. Venkatesh Ramakrishnan scrutinize his gaze towards Adarsh and he felt uneasy.

Swadheenta noticed and says, Please come in Adarsh to which he smiles and says, Namaste to her father and goes inside.

Adarsh sat on the sofa and Venkatesh Ramakrishnan was just looking at him, he adjusts his collar and says, Hello sir, how are you?

He says, I am fine but you don't look fine

Adarsh fake laughs and says, Aisa kuch nahi hai sir

Just then Swadheenta came with her mother Mrs. Geeta Ramakrishnan with some snacks and coffee

Adarsh meet my Amma and Amma he is Adarsh my friend says Swadheenta

Adarsh stood up and goes to her and touched her feet she blessed him, Swadheenta's father stood up and says, Young man you need to take my blessings also if you want my daughter

Swadheenta and Adarsh were shocked and Geeta smiles and says to Swadheenta Kanna we are your parents if you didn't tell us that doesn't mean that we don't about it 

She asked How Amma?

Her father says, kal raat ko Mr. Niranjan Sinha ka phone aaya thaa he very respectfully asked your hand for his son Adarsh, and we agreed because this gentleman is good and charming also, so I am allowing him to take care of you.

Swahdeenta had tears in her eyes and hugged her father. 

Looks like Adarsh was till in shock and Geeta touched his cheek and says, are you sure na?