||5||

It's been two months since the day Raghu confessed his feelings for Antara to Munna and Peter. In this time, Raghu has consistently supported and helped Antara through her struggles, making his presence felt in her life in numerous ways. At first, Antara accepted his support willingly, but as time passed and the chawl residents started gossiping about their interactions, she became confused about Raghu's intentions. Wanting to clarify things, Antara decides to confront Raghu about his motives.

One evening, as Antara is on her way back from Supriya's house, she accidentally collides with Raghu. Raghu, with an adoring smile on his face, catches her attention, leaving her puzzled by his demeanor.

Antara: Raghu, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...

Raghu: Haan, bolo...

Antara: Mujhe jaanna hai ki tum meri itni madad kyun kar rahe ho??

Raghu: Main sirf tumhari nahi, sabki help karta hoon.

Antara: Haan, par aise out of the way jaake help karna, yeh tum sab ke saath karte ho.

Raghu: Nahi, yeh sirf tumhare liye hai...

Antara: Kyun?

Raghu decides it's time to reveal the truth about his feelings for her.

Raghu: Kyunki main tumse pyar karta hoon aur shaadi karna chahta hoon.

Antara is left speechless, shocked by Raghu's unexpected confession. She never imagined that Raghu harbored such feelings for her.

Antara: Par main tumhare liye aisa kuch feel nahi kiya.

Raghu: Main jaanta hoon, Antara. Lekin main apne aap ko rok nahi paaya tumse pyar karne se.

Antara struggles to find her words, feeling conflicted and uncertain about Raghu's declaration.

Antara: Raghu... main... main...

Raghu gently interrupts her, placing a finger on her lips.

Raghu: Shhhh... Tumhe abhi kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Tumhe jitna time chahiye, le lo.

Leaving Antara to grapple with the whirlwind of emotions and thoughts, Raghu smiles gently and walks away, leaving her in a state of inner conflict between her heart and mind.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Antara enters her house, still reeling from the shock of Raghu's confession. Finding Aarav awake and doing his homework, she sits beside him, noticing Tara asleep with a peaceful smile on her face.

Antara: Tu abhi tak soya nahi?

Aarav: Main homework kar raha tha.

Antara smiles and admires Tara, then Aarav notices her contemplative expression and curiously asks what's on her mind.

Aarav: Kya soch rahi ho didi?

Antara: Main Raghu ke baare mein soch rahi hoon.

Aarav: Vo aapse pyar karta hai.

Antara is surprised by Aarav's statement and immediately questions him.

Antara: Tuhje kaise pata??

Aarav: Sabko pata hai aapko chodh ke. Jis tarah vo aapki help karta hai, mera aur Tara ka dhyan rakhta hai, it's so simple to tell that he loves you.

Antara expresses her concern about Raghu being involved in criminal activities.

Antara: Par Aarav, vo ek gunda hai. Main kaise usse... I mean...

Aarav: Didi, vo gunda zaroor hai, par dil ka bahut accha hai. Aur rahi baat uske profession ki, toh muhje nahi lagta vo kuch galat karta hai. Jis tarah vo aapki, meri aur Tara ki care karta hai, vaisa koi aur nahi kar sakta.

Antara ponders over Aarav's words, reflecting on Raghu's actions and behavior. She recalls how Raghu was always there for her, helping and caring for them whenever they needed it. She reminisces about his interactions with Aarav, his kindness towards Tara, and his support for the people in the chawl.

Deep in thought, she contemplates Raghu's complexities and the way he transforms his demeanor around her. Despite his rough exterior, she realizes his commendable efforts to be supportive and caring.

With a newfound perspective, Antara finds herself acknowledging Raghu's genuine care and concern, realizing that maybe, despite his unconventional personality, he's proven himself to be someone she can rely on.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

The day of Tara's vaccination had arrived, and Antara was preparing to take her to the hospital. Just as she was about to leave the house, Raghu appeared. Antara informed him of their plan to get Tara vaccinated, and without hesitation, Raghu offered to take them to the hospital on his bike. Antara agreed and seated herself with Tara securely nestled in her arms as they rode to the hospital.

Upon reaching the hospital, Raghu was visibly concerned about Tara receiving the injection. He fervently expressed his worry to the doctor, protesting that Tara was too small and fragile to endure such a big injection. His concern made Antara chuckle softly, finding his protectiveness endearing. She attempted to reassure him, urging Raghu to let the doctor do their job for Tara's growth and health.

Reluctantly, Raghu handed Tara over to Antara, and as the injection was administered, Tara remained composed, her eyes fixed on Raghu. He wore a pained expression, making Tara glance at him, as if consoling him with her resilience. After the vaccination, a nurse approached them with Tara's file, asking Antara to fill in the details.

As the nurse inquired about Tara's mother and father's names, Antara looked at Raghu, who seemed puzzled by the question. Curious, she walked over to him and gently asked for his full name. Raghu was taken aback, questioning why she wanted to know. Antara playfully insisted, and Raghu finally revealed his full name - RAGHUVEER!

Antara smiled warmly at him, expressing her admiration for the name. With a subtle smile, she turned to the nurse and confidently declared, The father's name is Raghuveer.

Raghu stood there, utterly shocked, but overwhelmed with a mix of happiness and an unexpected sense of belonging, knowing that Antara acknowledged him as Tara's father.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hello! everyone!

Tell me how's the chapter. Do read it!

And Vote for it

Thank You!