||Epilogue||

The soft glow of the dining room lights cast a warm ambiance as Sahil sat across from his father, Virendra, at the dinner table. 

The clinking of cutlery against plates filled the air as they indulged in their meal, the familiar comfort of their routine bringing a sense of ease to the evening.

Suddenly, Virendra set down his fork and fixed his gaze on Sahil, a serious expression crossing his features. Sahil, now it's high time that I should think about your marriage, he declared, his words hanging heavy in the air.

Sahil's eyes widened in shock, and he involuntarily choked on his food, coughing violently.

Virendra quickly reached for the water pitcher, pouring a glass and passing it to his son. 

Sahil accepted it gratefully, gulping down the water in one go to soothe his throat.

Papa, itni jaldi kya hai? Sahil managed to say between coughs, his voice strained.

Virendra sighed deeply, his concern evident in his eyes. Jaldi hai beta. Ab meri bhi umar ho rahi hai, aur mujhe bhi mere grandchildren dekhne hai, he explained, his voice tinged with longing.

Sahil was taken aback by his father's words, the weight of their implications sinking in. 

But papa, give me some time, he pleaded, feeling overwhelmed by the sudden pressure.

Virendra studied his son for a moment, his expression softening.

Tu kisi ko pasand karta hai? he asked gently, his tone filled with curiosity.

The question caught Sahil off guard, and he felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment.

Na... nahi toh, he stammered, struggling to form a coherent response.

Virendra smiled knowingly, his eyes twinkling with amusement. 

Chalo thik hai. Phir maine tere liye ek ladki pasand ki hai. Soch raha hoon ussi se teri shaadi ki baat kar loon, he announced casually, as if discussing the weather.

Sahil's jaw dropped in shock, his mind racing to comprehend what he had just heard. 

Papa, wait, what?! he exclaimed, his voice betraying his disbelief.

As the reality of his father's intentions sank in, Sahil realized that his peaceful dinner had taken an unexpected turn, and he braced himself for the whirlwind of emotions and decisions that lay ahead.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The atmosphere in Sahil's cabin was heavy with tension as he paced back and forth, his mind consumed by the weight of his father's words. 

After a few moments of restless deliberation, he made a decision and reached for his phone, dialing a familiar number.

Meanwhile, at the Raisinghania mansion, Riddhima lounged comfortably on the sofa in the living room, her growing baby bump a testament to her six months of pregnancy. 

Anupriya and Ishani, her constant companions, were by her side, chatting amiably. 

Just as the tranquility of the moment settled, Riddhima's phone rang, breaking the peaceful silence.

Kya hai baat aaj, Jahapanah Sahil Mehta ko iss kaneez ki yaad kaise aayi? Riddhima answered with a playful tone, her lips curling into a smile.

Sahil's voice on the other end sounded grave as he spoke, Mujhe tujhse baat karni hai.