||4||

A quiet street where Raghu leans against his parked bike, his gaze fixed upon the sky. Munna and Peter, stand beside him, sharing a puzzled glance at Raghu's unusual behavior. He seems lost in thought, a dreamy smile adorning his face. This demeanor is unusual for Raghu, who is usually composed and tough.

Munna: Bhai, tu theek toh hai? Kya ho raha hai tere saath?

Peter: Haan bhai, tu kal se ajeeb behave kar raha hai. Kya baat hai?

Raghu remains in his own world, his thoughts consumed by someone whose name he doesn't even know. His mind is fixated on the memory of a girl - her honey-brown eyes, her hair cascading down to her waist - an image that continues to linger in his thoughts. For the first time in his life, Raghu finds himself drawn to someone in this manner, and he's at a loss for understanding this inexplicable attraction.

Munna (puzzled): Bata na bhai, kya chal raha hai? Kuch hua kya?

Peter: Bhai, tu aise sapne mein khoya hua lag raha hai, kuch toh bol.

Raghu, still smiling to himself, remains lost in his reverie, oblivious to Munna and Peter's attempts to understand his sudden change in behavior. His mind wanders back to the mesmerizing image of the girl, her presence filling his thoughts with an unexplainable warmth, leaving him bewildered yet strangely content.

Munna (shaking his head): Kuch bhi samajh nahi aa raha iska.

Peter: Lagta hai kuch serious ho gaya bhai ke saath.

Despite their confusion, Munna and Peter stand by Raghu, watching their friend lost in a world of his own, completely consumed by thoughts of someone he doesn't even know by name.

.

.

.

.

Antara is in the kitchen, preparing food. Aarav is sitting nearby, playing with Tara. Antara speaks to Aarav with a gentle yet firm tone, conveying her instructions.

Antara: Accha, Aarav, main kuch time ke liye bahar jaa rahi hoon. Khaana bana ke rakha hai aur Tara ke liye dhoodh garam kar ke rakha hai. Usse bhookh lage toh pila dena. Aur agar kuch samajh na aaye toh Supriya Aunty ke paas chale jaana.

Aarav (nodding attentively): Thik hai, didi.

Antara: Main Supriya Aunty ko bhi bata dungi, vo tere paas aa jaayengi. Aur haan, koi bhi anjaan insaan se baat mat karna, aur apna aur Tara ka dhyan rakhna. Samjha?

Aarav (smiling): Don't worry didi, main dhyan rakhunga. And all the best, dekhna aaj aapko job mil hi jaayegi.

Antara smiles warmly at Aarav's encouragement and affection. She leans down to kiss his forehead affectionately and then gently plants a kiss on Tara's forehead.

Antara: Thank you, Aarav. Main jaldi wapas aa jaungi.

With a reassuring smile, Antara collects her belongings and leaves the house, leaving Aarav in charge, his determination to look after Tara evident in his expression.

.

.

.

.

A bustling street with shops and people going about their day. Antara walks with a determined stride, contemplating her career prospects. Her mind drifts to her experience teaching music in Kashmir, sparking an idea.

Antara (to herself): Why not apply to schools or colleges where I can teach music? Maybe even help with other subjects...

Antara spots the sign for Blossom Academy (well it's a imaginary name) a renowned educational institution. She enters confidently, ready to seize the opportunity. The interview goes well, and Antara feels a glimmer of hope as she exits the academy.