||4||

Days turned into weeks, and Jaiveer found solace in sharing his daily experiences with Jaya. Despite working in the same space, their schedules kept them busy. Naman, on the other hand, grew increasingly irritated as Jaiveer annoyed him giving so many works to him.

Jaiveer: (smiling) Naman was so annoyed today; I wish you were there to see his face.

Jaya: (laughing) I'm sure he was 'Veer'

Jaiveer stops laughing listening the word 'veer' from her mouth and looked at her. Jaya realises that she might have the slip of tongue and called her husband with the nickname she had chosen for him.

Jaya: (hesitantly) I mean to say Jaiveer.

He just smiled at her but listening veer from her he was happy but shrugged his thoughts. Nowadays he was more comfortable around Jaya, heeds her advice. He begins having lunch with her in the cafeteria, an unusual sight for the employees who are used to seeing him secluded in his cabin.

Employee 1: (whispering) Did you see that? Boss is having lunch in the cafeteria.

Employee 2: (shrugging) Must be some new strategy or something.

In the Sinha house, the atmosphere is lively, especially with Jaiveer and Jaya spending more time together. Shailee observes the positive change and is elated to see her son and daughter-in-law growing closer.

Shailee (smiling):  It's so wonderful to see Jaiveer and Jaya bonding.

The newfound closeness doesn't go unnoticed by the family. Jaya is falling deeper in love with Jaiveer, cherishing every moment they spend together. However, fear lingers within her, preventing her from confessing her feelings. She treasures their growing friendship and doesn't want to jeopardize it.

On the other hand, Jaiveer, though also falling for Jaya, resists acknowledging his feelings. The word 'love' feels heavy and complicated, and he's not ready to confront it. Despite the unspoken emotions, their companionship flourishes.

One evening, as Jaiveer shares his day's events with Jaya, he realizes how much he values her presence in his life.

Jaiveer (smiling): You know, talking to you has become the best part of my day.

Jaya, touched by his words, smiles back, her heart swelling with affection. 

The room is bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight, casting a serene ambiance. Jaya and Jaiveer stand together on the balcony, the moon shining brightly in the clear night sky. Jaya, with her arms crossed around her chest, closes her eyes, feeling the cold breeze on her face.

Jaiveer, captivated by the ethereal sight before him, gazes at Jaya with admiration. He notices every detail — the way her wavy hair dances in the wind, the glint of small diamond studs in her ears, the perfect adornment of her nose ring, and the bindi on her forehead, resembling a small star. Her grey chikankari kurti fits elegantly, accentuating her flawless figure, paired with matching white trousers.

Jaiveer, lost in observing his wife, is surprised by this newfound appreciation. In the nine months of their marriage, he hadn't paid attention to these details before. Now, he finds himself enamored by every aspect of her being.

Jaya opens her eyes, sensing Jaiveer's gaze upon her. She questions, Kya hua? Aap aise kyun dekh rahe hain mujhe?

Caught off guard, Jaiveer rubs his neck in embarrassment. Kuch nahi bas aise hi he replies.

Jaya nods, accepting his response. Jaiveer, gathering courage, asks another question, Ek baat poochu, Jaya?

Curious, she replies, Haan poochiye.