Part 19

Word count: 1255 words

Seongwha's pov :

We finally got out of the plane and got our luggage and made our way outside waiting for our car to arrive. I had rented a Range Rover so that we could drive over to the house and everywhere I wanna take Hongjoong. Hongjoong thinks that we are staying at a random Airbnb but I decided to rent the actual house from Twilight where the Cullens lived. I paid about 24,000 dollars for 7 nights, I know there were cheaper options but I knew that if I came to Ford I wanted to live the full Twilight experience.

I looked over to my side and saw Hongjoong falling asleep while standing up.

"Baby, u should sit in the meantime the car gets here" I said grabbing his hand and putting him on the seat behind us. I sat besides him as he rested his head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

after what felt like decades our car finally arrived at the airport and I woke up Hongjoong and he helped me take the luggage into the car. he walked over to the back seat making me confused but then I saw him take out his blanket and went to sleep in the backseats. I chuckled and closed the trunk as I got into the passenger seat.

After a couple of hours of driving, we finally made it to the Cullens Family's house, and arriving made me realize how truly big this house is from the outside.

I pulled into the driveway and took off my seatbelt as I heard little snores coming from the back seats. I chuckled and started taking out our luggage and putting it in front of the house, I then walked over to the backseat and picked Hongjoong up and carried him to the door. 

I carefully pulled out the keys from my pocket and opened the huge door leading into the house. I walked up the stairs searching for what looked like edward bedroom in the reviews.

The bed ( if you can even call it that) looked way more uncomfortable in the reviews than it does irl

The bed ( if you can even call it that) looked way more uncomfortable in the reviews than it does irl. I layed Hongjoong down on the bed and closed the bedroom door behind me, I made my way down the stairs looking around the whole house and giving myself a proper tour. I forgot I left the bags outside, so I went and got them and put the stuff where they had to go. I wanted to go grocery shopping but I didn't wanna leave hongjoong alone in the house. 

I went upstairs and looked around the whole house and then remembered that I brought my Polaroid camera with me. I went downstairs and grabbed my camera and went around the house taking pictures of things I would wanna remember when I leave. 

the fact that this house was in the woods and all I could hear was birds chirping gave me a sense of peace I've been wanting for a while. I sat down in the living room and put on whatever show I could find, hoping time would pass faster.

3 hours later

I was busy watching 13 Reasons Why when I heard small footsteps coming down the stairs.

"How long have I been asleep?" hongjoong said with a deep sleepy voice as I tried not to pay too much attention to it.

"3 hours" I said stuttering.

"Why are u stuttering baby?" hongjoong said as he came and sat on my lap on the couch and laid his head on my chest.

"No reason" I said gulping.

"I was waiting for you to wake up so we could explore the town a little and go grocery shopping" I said.

"Oh shit, I completely forgot we're in a whole different country" hongjoong said rubbing his head.

"Ima go get ready" hongjoong said as he leaned down and kissed me and went back up the stairs to change. everything was going good until I felt my pants start getting tighter, I looked down and the bulge in my sweatpants was so noticeable and painfully hard.

"Fuck me" I said under my breath trying not to touch it or move around.

"What's wrong baby?" hongjoong said as he whispered in my ear and looked down at my boner. a smirk appeared on his face from it.

"Did I cause that?" Hongjoong said against my neck as he started kissing it and leaving hickeys I know I'm normally the top but I couldn't help but moan at his kisses and love bites. He walked over to the couch and went on his knees in front of me staring at my boner with desperation.

"Can I?" hongjoong said looking up at me as I tried not to let out a groan.

"Of course u can baby" I said as I sat up and pulled down my pants. He pulled down my boxers and immediately met face to face to the problem he had caused.

"Fuck ,you're so hard" hongjoong said with a moan as he put his lips around my tip and started sucking down. I let down a loud moan as I covered my mouth but then remembered were alone.

"Fuck baby, just like that" I said as I grabbed his hair and softly pushed my tip deeper into his mouth as I heard him moan. he started unbuckling his pants and started dealing with his erection , making me let out a moan at the sight. the more he stroked his erection the harder and faster he sucked my dick making me moan.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum" I said as Hongjoong moaned and it sent vibrations to my dick. I couldn't take it any longer and came in his mouth without any warning.

"Fuck baby, u okay?" I said pulling out as he looked up at me and swallowed every inch of my cum which made me even more turned on. I grabbed him by his neck as he let out a moan and pulled him into a kiss. I grabbed him and put him on the couch as I started stroking his dick at a slow pace.

"Fuck, can you do it faster Daddy?" hongjoong said whimpering at my touch. 

I took away my hand from his dick and put every inch of his into my mouth. I started deepthroating his dick and I could hear his whimpers and moans on top of me. the more I sucked the hornier I got so I started sucking harder which made Hongjoong grab my hair and pushed my mouth onto his cock.

"Fuck daddy, I can't take it" hongjoong said with a whimpering tone as he came inside my mouth.

I didn't pull out tho and kept sucking as I could feel him squirming from how sensitive his tip had become. I swallowed all of his cum and pulled away from his dick earning a moan from him. I layed down besides him as our pants sounded in the whole room.

"What the fuck just happened" hongjoong said as he let out a moan when he sat back up.

"Ur tips that sensitive baby?" I asked with a smirk as he smacked my thigh. 

"Not funny, how am I supposed to walk now?" hongjoong said letting out a sigh and falling back down on the couch.

_______________________________________________

Sorry for the late post , I got sick and now had the chance to write yesterday's chapter.