Part 20

Word count: 1015 words

Hongjoong's Pov : 

"It hurts," I said getting out of the car and started walking towards the store.

"Just lean all ur weight on me," Seongwha said as I put my arm on his shoulder as I walked.  

We entered the store and everything truly did remind me of Twilight, ive never been a big Twilight fan but I did watch all the movies a couple of years ago.

 we walked around the store and grabbed food that we would need for the week were staying here and walked over to the cashier. I looked up from the cashier register and looked at the cashier and noticed him staring at us which made me mad for some reason.

"Is there a problem?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Are you guys like... together?" He said in a low tone as I turned to look at Seongwha, not knowing what to answer.

"Yes we are , why do u ask?" seongwha said calmly.

"Nothing, just wish I would be able to just go out with my boyfriend and do the simple things like getting snacks like you guys are doing," the male cashier said with a small sad smile.

"Your parents don't accept you being...gay?" I asked in a low tone scared of what he would say.

"Yeah, my dad would kill me if I ever mentioned having a boyfriend. he always talks about how gay people are gay and there going to hell for that, like we can even fucking control that" he said at a fast pace.

"Anyways I'm not gonna bored you with my sob story, I'm Max" btw he said as he handed us the grocery and smiled.

"It was nice meeting you Max," I said as seongwha grabbed a part of the groceries and I grabbed the rest. I walked out of the store waving back at Max and carrying the heavy bags fast to the car.

"It's so stressful to live in a family like that," seongwha said as he closed the trunk.

"Yeah, I honestly don't know what I would have done if my mom didn't accept me for being me," I said getting inside the car.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Well, your gonna put on this blindfold while I get something somewhere and while we drive to the location I'm taking you to next," seongwha said with a big smile as I sighed and shook my head.

"Are you sure I gotta wear this?" I said.

"I'm 100% sure," he said still smiling as I sighed and put on the blindfold.

Seongwha's Pov : 

I still haven't asked Hongjoong to be my boyfriend so I'm planning to ask him to be my boyfriend by the beach but not just any beach. I'm planning to take him to the beach where Bella and Jacob walked in twilight and surprise him with flowers and stuff. I pulled up the GPS to the flower store and drove over there. 

"I'll be back in a second, don't take off the blindfold," I said as Hongjoong nodded and I ran back inside.

"Hey, I came to pick up the sunflowers I ordered online," I said pulling up my order on my phone.

"The name for the order young man?" The lady at the cashier asked.

"The name is seongwha," I said as she went to the back and brought back the beautiful bouquet I ordered.

"Is this beautiful bouquet for your girlfriend young man?" She asked fixing the flowers and wrapping them.

"It's actually for my boyfriend," I said correcting her as she stopped wrapping it.

"It's for your what?" she asked. 

"It's for my boyfriend," I said getting annoyed at having to repeat myself.

"oh um.. okay then," she said wrapping it up fast and pushing it over to me. I grabbed the bouquet and made my way to the car mad at what she told me.

"Are you back?" hongjoong asked me as I got into the car.

"Yes I am," I said smiling at the thought of asking him to be my boyfriend.

"How long will it take until we get to the location?" he asked me.

"30 minutes I think," I said checking the GPS to make sure.

"Can you at least give me a hint of where you're taking me?" Hongjoong asked.

"Nope, your gonna have to see it for yourself," I said as hongjoong sighed.

-

We finally arrived at the location after an hour of driving and hongjoong fell asleep in the middle of the drive.

"We're here," I said waking up hongjoong. 

"finally?" hongjoong asked sleepily.

"Yes finally, get out of the car. don't you wanna see where I brought you too?" I asked in a teasing way as he woke up.

"Kinda," he said yawning, and was about to take off his blindfold as I stopped him

"Not yet," I said as he whined. I got out of the car and opened the door for him guiding him over to the beach.

"You can take it off now," I said smiling.

Hongjoong's pov : 

I finally take off the blindfold revealing the beautiful black beach in front of me.

"Why did you bring me here-" I said turning around and seeing how close to me seongwha was

"Cause I wanted to bring you somewhere that's as special as you are to me," Seongwha said getting closer to me. I could feel his breath on my lips and started getting nervous but then he stopped.

"Hongjoong.."seongwha said in a low tone.

"Yes?" I asked confused.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" he said pulling out a bouquet of red roses from behind him.

"Of course I do," I said squealing at the thought of finally being asked after years of wanting to. I grabbed the flowers and stared at them.

"Only took you about 5 years to ask," I said rolling my eyes playfully and smiling.

"I wanted to okay," seongwha said rolling his eyes and smiling at me. 

"I love you," he said wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing me. The butterflies in my stomach kept me frozen in place.

"I love you too," I said pulling away and hugging him.