Part 1

Word count : 750 words

Hongjoong's Pov :

My day started as awful as it usually is , meaning my mom arguing with her boyfriend seth. I never really liked him and never will and the fights everyday over the same topic makes me dislike him even more. every day specifically an hour before im supposed to get up for school he wakes up and starts getting ready to sell whatever it is that hes selling. my mom always told me to never ask about his business cause she says its "confidential" but if im gonna be living with a stranger the least she could have done is told me that piece of information in my opinion , but anyways.

Today is my first day of school ever since i changed cities en schools en honestly I have no idea what to think about it, im nervous but also confident that today is gonna be a good day.. or atleast so I hope. I decided to get up from bed and start my usual routine at 5am in the morning , sounds unecessary cause it is but what other choice do I have. I opened my closet and picked out my outfit for the day and started making my way to the bathroom. My room doesn't have its own bathroom meaning i have to go downstairs to shower en do my routine. I go downstairs and there my mom is arguing with her boyfriend but I just decided to ignore it and made my way to the bathroom.

I finished showering and putting on my clothes and I decided to finally put do my hair properly , thats the least I could do for the first day of school. I finished doing my hair and went upstairs to grab my bag and head out. Throughout doing everything I had to do neither my mom or her boyfriend talked to me but then again Im not surprised. I started walking over to my friends house , so we could walk to school togheter but then I remembered hes sick and hes gonna miss the first day of school with me. I sighed and made my way to school.

I finally got to school when the first thing I was greeted with was my ex bestfriend Seongwha , The first thought that came in my head is , what the fuck is he doing here. I tried to walk as fast as possible past him when I heard someone call my name. please don't let it be him , repeated throughout my head as I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me from going any further into the school entrance.

"Well , look who it is" seongwha said with a giant smirk on his face. I turned around and my face was way closer to him then I expected so I kinda fell back a little. 

"What do you want" I asked him in an annoyed tone , removing his hand from my shoulder.

"Nothing , just trying to welcome my new bestfriend to his new school" He said smirking.

"Im not your fucking friend and I don't need ur welcome , thank you" I said in an annoyed tone as I walked away into the school.

For a little background information me and seongwha used to go to the same highschool our whole highschool years. we were bestfriends for almost all of those years untill I fell for him. its not that he didn't feel the same way but he had internalized homophobia and didn't wanna admit to himself that he did like me and wanted to be with me. so when I told him that I liked him he decided to stop being friends with me. U would think that the story would end there but after he stopped being friends with me , him and his friends would constantly harass me and call me names untill I moved to here to start college and a new life. I don't even know why hes in this college when he wanted to go to another one from the start but enough about him.

 I can worry about him later , my main focus right now is finding the principals office so I can get my schedules and books for the year. I struggled for a good 5 minutes untill I finally see the big grey door with the words "principal" engraved. I let out a sigh of relieve and made my way to the office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this episode ! , please let me know ur thoughts in the comments and please be nice! <3.