Part 5

Word count: 750 words 

Hongjoong's Pov:

"Did you think something actually happened to me" seongwha asked as he stopped fake sleeping and smiled at me.

"Yes , u made it seem so realistic" I said trying not to sound worried.

"Aww were u actually worried" he asked in a teasing tone as his smile widened.

"No , why would I be I said rolling my eyes. Also your friend , gets on my fucking nerves like no other person" I said adding on to it pointing my finger at seongwha.

"Jeez , what did he do now? choke u against a locker?"seongwha asked while trying to hold in his laugh.

"Worst , he kept being annoying while we were bringing you to the nurses office. wait werent u literally awake?" I asked raising up my eyebrow at him.

"No , I honestly came back to the world after I got put on this bed" seongwha replied.

"Are u sure you're okay?" I asked.

"Yes hongjoong , Why does it matter to you?" seongwha asked and stopped looking at me.

"No reason" I said being defensive.

Why do i feel like this even though it was all an act?. Seongwha bullied me for literal years and I dont understand why out of everybody I gotta like him. hes never gonna like me back and plus if I ever dared to tell him , he would start bullying me all over again and my life would be hell at this school too. plus with his little bestfriend being a jealous prick and being on my dick? Im good , id rather keep my mouth shut.

"Can I leave now?" seongwha asked me.

"No you can't , the nurse said you had to stay here for a couple of hours untill she checks ur foot again to see if ur actually okay to go home" I said looking down at his foot.

"God damn , how hard did I hit my leg?" seongwha winced as he tried lifting up his leg but couldn't.

"Pretty freaking hard if u ask me and the rest of the audience at your play" I replied sarcastically.

"You didn't have to do that for me you know" I said silently.

"I know but I still wanted to , its the least I could do after making ur life hell for the past few years" seongwha said.

"Hey hongjoong?" seongwha said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Im sorry for all the shit I put you through for all these years , im deeply sorry. I wish i could take it all back and maybe not have bullied the shit out of you for some simple feelings" seongwha said as his voice went quieter at the last few words

"Simple feelings?" I said as I acted offended even though I truly was. "The ring in my pocket at the time said differently" I said sarcastically as seongwha laughed.

"U had a ring for me?" Seongwha gasped acting surprised and put his hands at his chest.

"I did I said looking away with attitude. but not anymore , I threw it into a wishing fountain that same day" I said as I shook my head in dissapointment.

"It would have came in handy this year" seongwha said quietly under his breathe acting like i didn't hear him.

"What did u say?" I said acting like I didn't hear him.

"Oh no , I just said that I really wanna go home" seongwha said as the nurse walked in at the perfect timing.

"Your allowed to go home but someone needs to pick u up or someone has to walk with u home. ur leg is not in condition to be walking without support" the nurse said as she gave him and ice pack and a box of pills.

"Take one before lunch and before dinner and the pain will eventually reduce and the swelling will go down more" the nurse said as she smiled and walked away.

"Do you have anyone that can pick u up?" I asked seongwha.

"I don't have anyone to be honest" seongwha said thinking.

"so what are u gonna do?" I asked as seongwhas eyes lit up.

"U mean what are we gonna do?" seongwha said as he smirked.

"Can u pleasee walk me home?" seongwha asked me as he put on his best puppy eyes.

"Im missing a bunch of classes to be in here with u rn , and u also want me to walk u home?" I said grabbing my forehead.

"Yes" seongwha said as he smiled.

"fine , but if u fall on the way there just know I won't help you up"  I said as I laughed and tried helping him get up from the bed.