Part 4

Word count : 780 words

Hongjoong's pov : 

"Jeez , talk about a mood killer" I said way too loud and proceeded to cover my mouth.

"What was that?" Mr montgomery asked me.

"Nothing sir" I said trying not to laugh.

"Well since u wanna be all giggling in my classroom , I want u to solve this math problem for me Mr montgomery said as he paused. infront of the whole class he added on to it as he smirked and turned around to write the math problem

"I can't do this , Im horrible at math" I said to seongwha as I started panicking.

"Its fine , I will distract him. just act like u know what ur doing untill I distract him somehow" Seongwha said as he started thinking about what to do. 

All that was going through my head is what is wrong with this math teacher and why is seongwha being nice to me after bullying me all these years?. does he feel bad about everything he said to me, or is he maybe faking it?. I really don't have time to be thinking about all of this and instead should be thinking about the math problem im about to be forced to solve.

"Alright mr hongjoong , the board is yours" Mr montgomery said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I swallowed intensly and stared at seongwha as I got up and started walking towards the big board , I could feel all the stares piercing through me with each step that I took. it felt like walking on legos.

I got to the board and started thinking about what I should do in this situation cause I don't really think seongwha is gonna do anything to distract him.

"What mr hongjoong , can't figure it out?" Mr montgomery said in a annoying tone teasing me. I was about to start writing whatever it is I could think about when I saw seongwha get up and start walking. He was walking in a straight line when all of a sudden he banged his leg on a table on accident and fell onto the ground. everybody rushed to him , he even fooled me.

"he's unconscious" Mr montgomery said.

"Hongjoong en mingy take him to the nurses office" Mr montgomery said as he helped us lift up seongwha.

Oh yeah , did I forget to mention mingi was in my class? I ignored it when I first walked in cause it really didn't matter cause im gonna be with seongwha anyway but now everything is hitting me I thought to myself.

I helped mingi pick seongwha up as we both walked out of the door with him. The walk to the nurse's office was dead silent, not only cause I didn't know where to go but also cause im with mingi and lowkey don't wanna be found dead at 18. The silence didn't last for to long tho.

"What is ur deal with seongwha?" mingi asked me

"What do u mean what's my deal?" I asked confused.

"Do you like him Mingi" said as he stopped and looked at me with a serious face.

"No , why would I?" I said as I rushed my answer.

"Ur answer didn't sound to sure" mingi said as he raised up his eyebrow.

"Im sure about my answer and also what makes u think that" I asked as I raised up my eyebrow.

"Oh nothing, only the way u look at him and the way he defends u. maybe ur both fags and will get married some day" Mingi said as he laughed and I went silent.

This is the type of people seongwha is friends with? then again he himself is a bully so its not suprising if I think about it good. 

We finally got to the nurse's office and explained to the nurse on duty what had happened and if he was gonna be okay. she told us he would be in the office for some hours but one of us could stay and visit. when she said that I immediatly looked at monty.

"U can stay , Ima go back to class now" he said as he was about to open the door.

"Wait , can u tell the teacher?" I will be staying here at the nurse's office with him? I asked him.

"Mhm , anything else u want ur highness" he said as he rolled his eyes with a serious face.

"No that's all" I replied with a sarcastic tone as he rolled his eyes at me and walked out of the room.

Why is he acting so weird? I thought as I went and took a seat by seongwha's bed. I don't understand why im so worried about seongwha even though im pretty sure he's faking being asleep right now.

Old feelings-SeongjoongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara