Part 15

Warning: This part contains sexual content and degration comments so if ur not into that , the last few lines won't be for u and will make u uncomfortable.

Word count : 1000 words

Hongjoong's Pov : 

"Move away from the door frame" I said with attitude as I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"or what?" Seongwha said as he smirked.

"I won't kiss u again" I said as I put on a serious face trying to convince him.

"U wouldn't do that ,would u?" seongwha said as he grabbed my face like he was going to kiss me but instead just brushed his lips against mine.

"Kiss me" I said as he got close but not close enough.

"Stop teasing me" I said in a whiny tone accidently.

"No need to get impatient baby" seongwha said as he smirked and leaned in as our lips interwined with eachother. He pushed me softly onto the wall , putting his hands around my neck hard enough for me to enjoy it and breathe.

"Aren't we supposed to be watching a movie right now?" seongwha said as he pulled away and chuckled.

"Shut up and kiss me" I said as I grabbed his face and put my lips on his and kept making out with him. Seongwha put his hands in my inner thigh , feeling the big erection he had caused in my boxers. he started stroking my dick through my boxers as I moaned softly into the kiss and bit his lip causing him to moan.

My hand started wandering on there own , leading themselves this his six pack softly making there way to his v-line. Just as I was about to put my hands into his boxers he put his hands in my boxers and grabbed my dick and started stroking it at a fast pace.

"Fuck , don't stop" I said as my hands went up to my mouth trying to hold back my whimpers.

"You don't need to hold back your moans when were alone" seongwha said as he took away my hand from my mouth and replaced them with his thumb. he put his thumb in my mouth as I sucked it without asking any questions as seongwha looked at me.

"Good boy" seongwha said as he changed his thumb and instead put his index and middle finger in my mouth.

"Suck them good , cause they are going inside u" seongwha said as I moaned at how good and fast he was stroking my dick.

"Fuck , im gonna cum" I said as I sucked his fingers harder trying not to moan too loud , I was about to cum when seonghwa slowed down his pace making me whimper in frustration.

"Why'd u stop" I said as seongwha took his fingers out of my mouth.

"U can't cum just yet , we just started" seongwha said as he smirked and pulled my boxers down revealing my fully erected dick.

"U never told me u were this big" seongwha said as he got on his knees and started sucking my dick while using his hands.

"Fuck" i said moaning under my breath. Seongwha pulled away as he turned me to face the wall and put his index finger inside of me as I moaned loudly.

"Fuck , please put another one" I said begging under my breathe as seongwha slipped in his middle finger stretching me out as I moaned.

"Do u want more?" Seongwha whispered in my ear as I nodded.

"What a dirty slut that u are for me" Seongwha whispered in my ear as he put in his third and fourth finger without a warning as I screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck , don't stop" I said as I gasped for air , hearing my maons echo through the room. Seongwha put in his last finger as he started fisting me.

"Fuck me already" I said being needy for more as I heard seongwha smirk. He pulled my hands behind my back taking me over to the bed , putting me in the doggy style position.

"With or without a condom?" Seongwha asked.

"Without , I want u too cum inside of me" I said as I heard seongwha groan at the words coming out of my mouth. I could hear seongwha taking off his clothes as he stroked his hard dick and positioned it at my asshole. without a warning , he slowly entered inside of me stretching out every inch of my ass.

"Fuck!" I screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain as I moaned loudly and put my face into a pillow. Seongwha changed from the side of the bed , making me face the giant mirror on the side.

"Look at me , while I fuck you" seongwha said as he grabbed my hair and pulled my face up so I could look at him fucking the shit out of me in the mirror. I looked at myself and then at him and realized how I am truly a slut for seongwha.

"Keep fucking me , just like that" I said as he kept the same fast pace he was fucking me at. I could feel every inch of his dick hitting my g- spot as I got closer and closer to climax.

"Fuck , go faster" I said as seongwha fastened his pace and I could feel myself about to cum , his dick was throbbing inside of me so I knew he was close to cumming too.

"Fuck , im gonna-" Seongwha said as he came inside of me making me cum at the same time as him. seongwha stayed inside of me and did slow strokes making sure I got all of his cum inside of my hole.

"Please pull out , I can't take anymore cum" I said as I gasped for air slowly. Seongwha grabbed my hips , forcing me to sit on his dick as I could feel his cum going deep inside of me as I whimpered. Seongwha pulled out of my hole , leaving me stretched out and dripping with his cum all over me.My legs gave out as I dropped onto the bed besides seongwha.