Part 9

Word count: 767 words

Seongwha's Pov

After I told hongjoong everything yesterday its just been akward between me and him everytime where around eachother. He won't even look at me in the eyes or talk to me , I feel bad about everything and him not talking to me now is killing me.

"Hongjoong" I said as I grabbed his shoulder stopping him in the middle of the hallway with some eyes on us.

"Yes?" He answered as he looked at my hand on his shoulder.

"Wanna hangout at my house after school today?" I asked him removing my hand from his shoulder. "We could get dairy queen or go eat somewhere if u want" I said rubbing my neck from being anxious as he thought about it for sometime.

"Sure , meet me in the music classroom when school is over" hongjoong said as he smiled at me and walked away. That small interaction alone made me daydream and zone out for the rest of the day , I was so happy hongjoong was gonna hang out with me again. I really hope we can talk about what happened but without him leaving speechless this time. 

The time passed by fast and finally there were 5 minutes before the final bell of the day was supposed to ring. I looked at the door and stared through the glass hoping the time would go by faster , I was about to turn my head to my phone when I saw hongjoong pass by the door crying. My face immediatly dropped and I started overthinking if it was my fault that he was crying. The bell rang and I immediatly walked out of the classroom and started searching for hongjoong all over the school. 

I couldn't find him anywhere so I walked to the music room where we were supposed to meet hoping he was there and he was.

"What happened hongjoong?" I asked him as I walked up to him and he got up and hugged me. His sniffles were heard all around the room and I could feel my shirt getting wet from his tears.

"Im sorry for ignoring u all of this time" Hongjoong said as he pulled away from me and looked down.

"Is that why ur crying?" I asked him as I tried not to sound sarcastic.

"Maybe.." he said as he sniffled and wiped his tears.

"Jesus and I thought I cried alot" I said laughing as he slapped my arm and smiled.

"Wait , u can cry?" Hongjoong said in a surprised tone while covering his mouth.

"Haha very funny" I said as I stared at him with a serious face as he burst out laughing.

"Lets go before I leave u behind for laughing at me" I said rolling my eyes playfully and walking away. We walked to my car as hongjoong laughed the whole way there.

"Why are u so happy?" I asked as I smiled and unlocked my car.

"I don't know , just feel like I got a massive weight lifted of my shoulder" he said as he smiled.

"From what I said?" I asked as I opened the door for him to get in.

"Maybe.." he said as he squinted his eyes. I smiled and got into the driver seat and turned on the car.

"I didn't know u had ur own car" He said as he looked around the car in confusion.

"U apparently don't know alot of things about me but yes I do have my own car" I said as I pulled out of the parking lot of the school.

"Since I don't know anything about u according to u , tell me stuff about yourself Hongjoong said as he took of his bag and got comfortable in the seat and stared at me.

"How about u start first since I can't really drive and multitask" I said chuckling.

"Well I have 2 dogs named milo and belly , Im gay as a may pole and im obssesed with rom coms and gay movies and shows" Hongjoong said as he paused for a second.

"I ONLY watch movies or gay shows that have good endings tho , Because u will not catch me crying because one of them died" Hongjoong said as he sassly rolled his eyes.

 "Okay then" I said chuckling.

"Now its ur turn even if u can't multitask according to u" Hongjoong said as he raised up his eyebrow.

"Actually its not cause were already here and I can multitask at alot of things I said as I winked at hongjoong and pulled into the parking lot of dairy queen.

"Whatever" Hongjoong said as he playfully rolled his eyes and got out of the car.