part 18

Word count: 850 words

Hongjoong's Pov : 

After going to my mom's house and going out with Seongwha the school week passed by super fast and there I was packing for our trip for Ford. I don't even know why I'm doing all of this with Seongwha like, forgiving him is one thing but having sex with him, and now I'm going on a 1-week trip to Ford with him is just crazy. I thought I was over Seongwha before all of this happened but now I'm even more in love with him and don't even know if anything is the way it should be.

"What are u thinking about so deeply?" seongwha asked behind me as he wrapped his cold hands around my waist causing me to flinch.

"Nothing, just excited about the trip that's all," I said with a smile as I closed my luggage and turned around to face Seongwha.

"U ready to go?" seongwha asked as I nodded with a smile. seongwha carried my luggage down the stairs and packed it into the car while I waited in the front seat.

"Wanna get Starbucks before we go to the airport?" seongwha asked as he put on his seatbelt.

"Do we even have time?" I asked looking at my Apple watch.

"If I drive fast," Seongwha said with a cheeky smile as I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled. we pulled out of the house as Seongwha started driving down to Starbucks.

"Slow down, we're already here," I said to him noticing the puddles in front of Starbucks before we pulled into the drive-through. seongwha slowed down and pulled into the drive through ordering for the both of us. 

We then made our way to the airport and parked the car in a free parking zone and made our way into the airport. everything was going well until we were about to pass through security when I noticed a familiar face. 

My ex-boyfriend.

"What the fuck is he doing here," I said out loud as Seongwha turned around to look at me.

"Who are you talking about?" Seongwha said as he started looking around the airport confused.

"That security over there is my toxic ex-boyfriend," I said as I watched everyone go through security untouched by any of the guards. it was finally our turn to pass our luggage through the scanner and walk through the machine. Seongwha walked past without any problem while on the other hand, I got stopped by my ex-boyfriend for no reason.

"Why are u in front of me" I asked in an annoyed tone just wanting to leave.

"I'm supposed to do a body scan to make sure u have nothing on u," my ex-boyfriend Max said.

"U didn't do it to anyone and all of a sudden I come around and it's ur fucking job to do that?" I said.

"Cause it fucking is," Max said in a harsh tone as I flinched. he passed the body scanner throughout my whole body as it beeped when it got to my pocket.

"Take whatever it is that is in that pocket out," Max said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me aside from the line so that more people could pass through.

"It's just my phone," I said rolling my eyes.

"Take off the case," Max said as he raised an eyebrow and I got where he was getting at. for the longest time, I've had a blade in the back of my phone cause I used to struggle with self-harm and I forgot to take it out. What the fuck am I supposed to do now. I look over at Seongwha, signaling with my eyes for him to come over.

"Is there a problem officer?" Seongwha said as Max turned around and faced Seongwha. I took that as the opportunity to take the blade out of my phone and put it in my back pocket before he could turn back around. 

"Take off the phone case," Max said turning back around. I took off the phone case as Max glared at me but finally let me pass through security in fucking peace. We finally made it to our gate just a little bit late even though we weren't the last to board. I walked down the plane aisle and made my way to my seat next to Seongwha and sat down letting out a long sigh. Finally, at peace, I thought to myself.

"What the fuck was all of that?" seongwha said. 

"It was just him being fucking annoying according to him, it was his fucking job to do so," I said imitating his voice in annoyance.

"Why did he tell u to take off ur phone case? seongwha asked.

"Because my phone was causing the machine to beep, since I forgot to put it in the basket for it to get scanned before I passed," I said with annoyance as Seongwha nodded and let the subject drop. I didn't wanna tell Seongwha about the blade in my phone case, since I'm a few months clean and I don't self-harm anymore.

I laid my head on Seongwha's shoulder and planned on going to sleep until we landed in forks.