Part 2

Word count : 660 words

I walked into the principal office and was greeted by the principal with a smile.

" hello , u must be hongjoong?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

"Yes" I said awkwardly standing by the door.

"Take a seat hongjoong" she said as i walked over to the seats in front of her desk.

"So , what brings u to my office hongjoong" she asked me as she pulled out a folder with names on it.

"Well actually I wanted to ask u abou-" I was about to say when I got cut off by the phone ringing.

"Sorry , I have to take this" she said as she grabbed the phone. She instantly became serious and said.

"Tell him to come to my office right now" she said with a straight face.

"Yes hongjoong , u were saying" she asked.

"I was wondering if u could give me my schedule and maybe some tips for walking around the school?" "I get lost very easily" I said embarrassed.

"I thought u would ask me that" she said. "Here" she said as she handed me a piece of paper with my schedule for the week and holidays.

"I thought u would need some help for around the school so I'm gonna have a student show u around" she said with a smile.

I didn't have a good feeling about this at all but I just decided to nod.

"So..whose the person that's gonna be showing me around?" I asked curiously.

"Actually he should be here any min-" she said getting cut off by the door opening.

"There he is" she said as she motioned him to sit besides me. I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I would turn around but it for sure would not be that.

I turn around and I see seongwha there , staring at me. He sat besides me and stared at the principal with a straight face.

"Seongwha, since u wanna go picking fights on the first day of school u are gonna be showing hongjoong around and making sure he doesn't get lost around the school" the principal said with a serious tone.

"Is that all?" he asked with a chuckle.

"does that not sound like enough to you?" she asked him seriously. seongwha looked at her and thought for a second before a smile creeped up onto his face.

"No , it doesn't" he said as he looked at me and back at the principal

"well since that's not enough , your gonna be staying everyday at school for detention after ur classes are over for 2 months"   she said as he rolled his eyes at her.

"Now , go show hongjoong around and make sure u both get to classes early" she said.

I got up and started walking when seongwha grabbed my bag and stopped me.

"I wanna go first" he said as he opened the door and got out before me, I rolled my eyes at him and started following him around the school. we started walking and we finally got somewhere : the cafeteria.

"This is were people eat there lunch and gossip and throw food at eachother" seongwha said serious especially at the last part.

"I have a question" I said looking at him.

"does it have to do with the tour?" he asked me.

"Kinda" I said with a unsure tone.

"what is it" he asked me.

"U were at this school since last year?" i asked with a confused tone.

"Yes , I skipped the last year of the other school and came to this one instead" he said.

"Why did u come to this school , u knew I wanted to come to this school?" I asked as he went silent.

"Don't u literally fucking hate me" I asked with a serious tone as he stayed silent once again.

"Forget it" I said as I started walking towards the door.

"I don't hate u and plus the tour is not over" He said in a quieter voice then before.