Part 13

Word count : 1020 words

Hongjoong's Pov :

The drive back to seongwha's house was quiet but comforting and he held my hand on the way there. it felt like everything I had ever wanted to be with seongwha even tho were not togheter.

"U okay?" seongwha asked pulling into his house.

"Yeah , Just thinking about how different things would have been if I would have helped u with ur internalized homophobia back then" I said.

"U didn't even know that's why I acted like that , so u shouldn't blame urself for anything. im the one to blame for the way I treated you" seongwha said as he grabbed my face and his phone started ringing .

"U don't have to come back right now , we have it all under control" Seongwha answered in an annoyed tone.

"Is she okay?" Seongwha's mom said through the phone.

"Yeah , she gave birth to a girl" Seongwha said as he smiled.

"Can u explain to me , why u were not home?" Seongwha's mom said through the phone.

"I went out for a second , am i not allowed to go out?" Seongwha said as he rolled his eyes.

"With who did u go out? A girlfriend????" Seongwha's mom said squeling through the phone.

"No and bye" Seongwha said as he sighed and hanged up.

"Girlfriend" Seongwha said to himself in a frustrated tone and confusion.

"Its ur not fault her water broke when u were not home" I said as I grabbed his hand.

"No but it is my fault that she was working while pregnant" Seongwha said as he scratched his head in frustration.

"All that matters is that she is okay now" I said.

"Yeah , lets go inside before we freeze to death" seongwha said as he got out of the car and opened my door for me as I chuckled.

"What? if I don't treat u like a prince , who will?" Seongwha said as he smiled at me and held my hand till we were inside. We entered through the front door still holding hands when we saw seongwha's parents sitting on the staircase. his moms smiled immediatly dropped when she saw me enter with him holding hands.

For the love of freaking god I thought as I tried not to roll my eyes and let go immediatly of seongwha's hand.

"What are u doing holding my sons hand" seongwha's mom said to me as she got up from the stairs and me and seongwha stayed quiet.

"Answer me!" Seongwha's mom said as she screamed at me and got in front of me and grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch him" Seongwha said as he grabbed his moms hand and pulled it away from my arm.

"So that's how its gonna be , u disobey and then we need to try and understand u?" My mom asked putting air quotes on her words.

"What did i disobey u in mom , not being the perfect straight son u have always wanted me to be?" Seongwha said screaming at his mom as his mom lifted her hand up and slapped him accross the face so hard , the noise was heard throughout the house.

"No son of mine will be gay" his mom said as his dad agreed and nodded his head in disappointment.

"Its either us or this wrong path and bad habit u have decided to take on" His dad said as he now stood besides his mom as seongwha chuckled.

"I have always been like this , I just never told u guys cause u guys are horrible parents and I knew u would react like this" Seongwha said as he screamed at his dad.

"How are we horrible parents?" his dad said as he chuckled in disagreement.

"Hitting me and telling me I do everything wrong cause im not the perfect son and constantly manipulating me , makes u a bad parent !" Seongwha said as I could tell he was holding back his tears.

"Pick a choice" his mom said saying the words one by one.

"Ill be in my house, don't come even bother coming over" Seongwha said as he held my hand and went up to his bedroom with me and started packing.

"U have ur own house?" I asked surprised.

"Well it's more of a mansion , but yeah I do" seongwha said chuckling.

"U wanna come to my house or do u want me to take u home?" Seongwha asked me.

"Can't go home anymore , remember?" I said.

"Yeah sorry , I just keep thinking u wanna go home and stay away from all my family drama but I would love for u to come to my house with me" seongwha said as he grabbed my face and kissed my forehead.

"Do u need anything before we go?" Seongwha asked me as I stared at him.

"Im all set" I said trying not to blush from when he kissed my foreahead. We walked down the stair case , noticing seongwha's parents are in the same place they were before we left. we got to the bottom and his parents didn't even look sad he was leaving. I walked past them and so was seongwha gonna do before his mom stopped him and grabbed his arm.

"Don't even think about coming back" His mom said throwing his arm to the side. I didn't even know what to say or do so I just stood in the doorway akwardly until seongwha went to the car with me. He opened my door and closed it softly , getting into the drivers seat.

"Im sorry about everything that happened today" seongwha said as he sighed and turned on the car

"Its okay , I love spending time with u even if its like this" I said as he smiled at me.

"U excited to see my house?" Seongwha asked putting on his seatbelt.

"Im kinda scared?" I said in a questionable tone.

"Why are u scared?" Seongwha said chuckling.

"I don't know , fancy things scare me" I said as I chuckled and looked at him.

"Well get used to it cause ur stuck with me for life" Seongwha said as he looked at me and smiled. I felt a blush creep onto my face as we drove into the night to seongwha's house.