Part 16

Word count : 660 words 

Hongjoong's Pov : 

"What the fuck just happened" I said outloud as i chuckled.

"I have no idea but I don't regret it a bit" seongwha said as he breathed heavy.

"Do u wanna watch a movie now?" I asked as i got up and cleaned myself up while seongwha did the same.

"Sure but not magic mike , I don't need to get horny again" seongwha said as he chuckled and put on his clothes.

"How about 5 feet apart?" I asked as I sat back down on the bed scrolling through netflix.

"Sure , ima go get snacks and come back" seongwha said as he left the room. I fall back on the bed and let out a big sigh thinking about what just happened , if I knew he would do it that good I would have let him done it a long time ago.

"Why is ur face red?" seongwha said chuckling as he entered the room with snacks in his hand.

"U GOT ME M&M'S?" I said way to loud as I covered my mouth afterwards.

"I did" seongwha said as he chuckled and got in bed with me as we cuddled and watched 5 feet apart while cuddling.

-

When the movie finally ended we were both left in tears.

"What the fuck , why did they have to end up apart?" I said sniffling on seongwhas chest.

"There probably togheter in another universe honey" seongwha said as he wiped my tears and I started laughing.

"Why am I literally crying this hard over a movie" I said as I laughed.

"Hey , can I ask u something?" seongwha said as he looked at me.

"Yeah , what is it?" I said confused.

"Would u go traveling with me?" Seongwha said.

"To where..?" I asked.

"Forks washington?" Seongwha asked with a teasing smile on his face.

"The place where twilight was filmed" I asked laughing so hard I fall over.

"ITS A PRETTY PLACE OKAY , and maybe im also a really big fan of twilight BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT" seongwha said.

"Ive been planning on going to forks for so long but I didn't wanna go alone" seongwha said as he layed down besides me.

"Ofcourse , ill go with u. Just tell me when and ill let my mom know" I said with a sigh at what my mom is gonna tell me when i tell her ima go traveling with seongwha.

"When are we going?" I asked.

"Saturday?" seongwha asked.

"U mean THIS saturday?" I asked sitting up quickly at the thought of leaving in 3 days to travel with seongwha.

""I mean yeah , its not like were doing shit at school right now anyway" seongwha said as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

" Fine but we have to atleast go to school for the rest of this week and u gotta take me home tmr so i can tell my mom and get ready and stuff" I said.

"Okayy" seongwha said excited as he kissed my foreahead and went and put away the dishes to the kitchen. I layed back down on my pillow and slowly started drifting to sleep.

Seongwha's pov :

I come back up the stairs as I hear little snores coming through the room door. I come back inside the room and find hongjoong asleep on my side of the bed with the controller in his hand as I sighed.

I kissed his forehead and switched him from positions on the bed softly trying not to wake him up , I turn off the tv and headed into bed besides him turning of the night light.

_____________________________________________________

Literally not a single soul is gonna care about my excuse as to why I didn't post for 3 weeks but im so sorry for not posting for so long. ive been really busy lately and recently started going to the gym and lets just say going to school and then the gym right after is not the easiest thing ever.

I promise the next chapter will be longer and better. Thank you to whoever waited patiently for the new chapter.