63- Announcement

VEDANSH'S POV:

Well Today is our anniversary!

We our celebrating it in Suryavanshi style. Basically a grand way. There are several reasons for celebration today, 3 wonderful years of our Marriage, Her joining the hospital and the upcoming Marriage. We plan to announce it today.

I am eager to see how my wife looks in the saree I gifted her. No wonder she might've tried several things of my choice till now but everytime I purchase and she takes it with the shine in her eyes. That feels heaven! It makes me eager, impatient.

D: "Kunwarsa"

Her soft melodious voice reached my ears as I wore my watch.

Turning to face her, I felt I was almost seeing some angel. Beautiful! Elegant! Modest! I was speechless!

The gold sparkle saree, and her skin tone made her shine

She looked edible. I want a taste so bad. Control Vedansh.!

D: "Am I not looking good?"

Her audacity to ask. I took steps towards her, holding her hands in mine I placed kisses on both of them.

Cupping her cheeks I said, "If only I could have enough words to compliment you. You've no idea what you look like."

She lowers her lashes being shy, "Let's go then."

V: "I don't understand why are you so shy, even after so much time?"

D: "I don't know."

V: "But I love it."

She smiled subtly towards my comment.

We walked towards the Banquet hall, where the guests were present. Immediately, becoming the center of attention.

Everyone congratulated us, giving us bouquets and presents.

The entire family was here, except Nakul. We miss him though.

Raj: "Happy Anniversary Gudiya."

D: "Thank you Bhaisa."

They hugged each other lovingly, meeting after a long time. We shared one too. Over the time We might be not that close but We have some common ideologies one could say.

V: "It's a pleasure having you here, Mr. Rana."

Raj: "Wish you a happy Anniversary too Mr.Suryavanshi."

D: "I don't know which brother in law duo in the world addresses each other with such formality."

Raj: "We do."

V: "We do."

We spoke almost at the same time making her roll her eyes.

D: "You both can continue I have guests to attend."