60-Fears and Trust.

Author's Pov:

Devanshi was shifted to VIP room and Vedansh waited for her to wake up.

While his wait he slept there on his hand being sleep deprived for several nights.

Devanshi fluttered her eyes open, it was in the morning not too early but still earlier than doctor would come check her.

She felt her palm being held due to which her hand was not able to move. Upon looking, she saw the face she yearned to see now for days. Her Kunwarsa sat there with his head on the bed on his arm which held her hand.

She couldn't help her tears which prickled out of her eyes. Though she didn't have much energy to speak, she managed to caress his head lovingly which she is fond of doing.

Being engrossed in the task, she didn't notice her Kunwarsa was awake and felt the movement but didn't dare to speak as he felt weak.

Though gathering some courage he held her palm caressing his hair, "Lotus.."

His red tired eyes met with hers and the emotions which were bottled up since the day he got the call came flooding.

He bursted in tears holding her palm, expressing his fear, "Do you know how scared I was? They said you are no more. I didn't believe them but I was still afraid. I didn't want to lose you. Please, Devi from now on please do as I say, let me be close to you. I cannot bear your loss. I'll deal with business and company but you are my priority. Please don't do this to me."

His words made no difference to Devi except for the tears of joy she was having after seeing him.

With much difficulty Devi palmed his cheek, making him look towards her, "Kunwarsa,.....I...... I..Missed you."

These words made Vedansh break any restraints he held upon himself, almost crushing her from his weight but due to her health he remains careful.

V: "I missed you too, Lotus. Never leave me again. Why do you keep going away?"

She had to assure him. He was driven by his emotions.

D: "I'm sorry Kunwarsa. I didn't mean to."

V: "I know-I know."

The conversation held between the sobs, the couple spoke their hearts out seeing each other almost after they lost each other. What they didn't lose was the hope to meet again!

They were adamant upon being with each other till the end.

Devi seemed to recover sooner in better mental state.

As intended Vedansh took care of the ones who hurt Devi in his own way not letting anyone know.

Soon another week passed and she was discharged from the hospital but she had some questions which were unanswered.

Gaurav went back to India, taking care of the Business in Vedansh's absence.

On their way to home in the car,

D: "Kunwarsa"

V: "Yes Jaan."

She lay her head on his shoulder.

D: "I missed your voice. I felt I won't see you ever again but somewhere in my heart I knew you'll find me."

He kept his cheek on her head, holding her hand which was on his coat, "I would have found you from anywhere Devi. You're my life and I cannot live without you."

He wipes a tear at the corner of her eyes, "No crying. I don't want you sad. If anything you must share it with me."

D: "I love you Kunwarsa."