59-Vikrant's End

VEDANSH'S POV:

Officer: "I am from Cambridge Police Department. Sorry to inform but your wife Devanshi Rao is no more."

The officer informed some rubbish about Devi. I know whatever he is saying is false and I'll prove it upon going there.

Upon reaching there, We headed towards Hospital to verify the body. I knew it wasn't her.

She would never leave me. No matter how much she tries to get away from me, she only comes closer.

"Bhaisa. You'll need to be calm." Gaurav spoke.

"There's nothing to be worried about. I know it's not her." I stated very clearly, not wanting even anyone else to think she's no more.

Heading towards the mortuary, we were shown the body with a disfigured face the height, hair, body everything was similar to Devi. I felt my heartbeats
rising with fear,what if it was her? My breath stuck. But something in my heart told me this was not her.

Then my gaze went towards her neck and I checked the mole which wasn't present.

"She's not her." I exclaimed.

Official: "Excuse me."

V: "She doesn't have the mole my wife has. It's not Devanshi."

Official: "But she was found by the car, and had the id by her side."

V: "I don't care about that. When I say she's not her that means she's not her. You better find my wife."

It's been a week since I've arrived here, and not even a single clue about Devi.

The news people have made a fuss about "Has Devanshi Suryavanshi died?"

I feel irritated about them.

Mr.Shinde: "Sir, Our people have caught Vikrant. He was found by the airport once again when we caught him."

I paid attention to what he said, Devi's disappearance and Vikrant's timing doesn't seem well. It does have some connections. I'll have to find out myself.

V: "Has he not tried to escape?"

Mr. Shinde: "He did but he was then injected sedatives."

V: "Make arrangements for me to return and ask Gaurav to supervise the progress in finding Devi here."

Mr. Shinde: "Yes Sir."

If my intuition is correct, Vikrant does have something to do with Devi's disappearance and I'm not gonna leave him this time.

He needs to die.

Torture room, Jodhpur Villa, 9.30 am:

I sat there seeing Vikrant being beaten mercilessly at the hands of my men.

But he chose to not speak a single word.

Frustrated I stood from my chair, holding his hair in a tight grip making him look towards me I asked, "You don't want to die but I am adamant upon not letting you die before you spill everything. So it's your choice, Speak or Endure."

One of the guards put a fistful of salt on his scars making him yelp.

Vikrant: "Torture as much as you want, But your wife is gone. Next is Nitya's turn soon."

Saying so he laughed maniacally, making me even more agitated.

V: "How?"

Vikrant: "You can't do anything. What time is it now?"