52- Diwali

Devanshi's Pov:

Devanshi's Pov:

"How could you do this Ved?"

"Did you not think about Bhabhisa?"

"I didn't ever think my grandson could do such a thing. That's not what we taught you."

"Devi you should leave, come with us right now."
.......

(Few hours ago):

V: "Madam, All done? If yes, then let's get ready. The photoshoot is in an hour."

Kunwarsa spoke once again reminding me about the photoshoot. The photoshoot for revealing family member's faces was to be done today, as Daatasa said.

Even the engagement would be available for public view.

After the photoshoot, the engagement would take place.

D: "I'll be there in a minute. Just a last check please."

I said in a pleading tone as I didn't want anything to mess up while their Big day.

V: "No, my team will do everything and you'll come with me right now. I need to get ready. We need to get ready and click some cute couple pictures before the official photoshoot. Let's go."

He said and started dragging me towards our room.

As we entered the room, he brought two cloth bags, one having an off white sherwani kinda suit whereas the other having a black kurta pajama. The black one was rather plain with simple black jacket.

I remember Gaurav had a white outfit for today and he had his designer deliver something similar for Nakul too. So I chose the white. Anyways he looks charming in every color.

As he went on to change, I entered the closet to get ready too, removing a white-golden poshak, I changed into it.

I heard two knocks on the open door, "May I enter Princess."

D: "Haa Sa, Hukam Padhariye."

("Yes your highness please grant me with the pleasure of welcoming you.")

He chuckled to my response.