🅖︎🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎

It was coming up on 5 pm and Charlie and Schlatt were already ready and prepared to go to Ted's room.

However, I had just gotten out of the shower.

"Ugh...Hurry the fuck up, Hana! There is limited time before I find my bottle of Jack Daniels that you guys hid from me and get drunk out of this world!" Schlatt hurried me.

"You guys just go without me and do whatever while you wait for me," I told them while grabbing my makeup bag to at least look a bit presentable.

"CHARLIE! LET GO!" Schlatt shouted as they both tried to see who could get to Ted's room the fastest, making me giggle.

Once they were out of the room I locked the door and went into the bathroom and got changed.

Unexpectedly, I heard glass breaking,

"Guys, you aren't funny! You don't scare me" I raised my voice in annoyance as Schlatt and Charlie were trying to scare me.

And that's when it hit me.

I locked the door.

How could've they gotten in if I locked it? What if I didn't do it properly?

Thoughts raced through my head as I heard footsteps walking up to the bathroom door.

Shit shit shit shit

I quickly looked around for something I could hurt someone with. I am not a violent person, but if someone is trying to hurt me, I'll fight back.

The mystery person tried the doorknob to see if it opened (which to my surprise, it didn't)

The man started rapidly banging on the door making me shiver, and start looking around for a weapon before spotting Schlatt's jacket.

This dumbass probably has a weapon of some sort, right?

As the banging got louder, I dug through the pockets before something sharp poked my finger.

A small pocket knife.

You know, that drunk bastard pisses me off sometimes but at least he knows we need weapons in every room.

All of a sudden, the door was shaking, almost coming off its hinges. I trembled in fright, grabbing the knife, standing back, and holding it up.

The door flew off its hinges, almost hitting me in the process. A man lunged toward me, and put a damp cloth over my mouth, forcing me to breathe it in. Making me nauseous.

Chloroform, of course. Ted told me they used it to make the people pass out all they could kidnap them.

I tried to scream but the man had the cloth over my mouth too tight for anyone to hear mee.

I started to feel myself slip away.

Until it all went black.