EPILOGUE

"I can't fucking believe you arranged everything to details like that," Jennie says over clinking of utensils and the faint background music. It's dinner that Lisa has arranged for close friends and family the night following her successful proposal.

"What can I say? I got game," Lisa smugly shrugs, her playful nature on display.

"Unfuckingbeliavable. I'm really marrying this idiot right here." Despite the snide remark, Jennie looks at Lisa with unparalleled affection, a gentle smile gracing her lips.

So here's the thing. Jennie only curses when she is super mad or when she is super horny. She once scolded a Blackpink stylist right from the stage because of Lisa's wardrobe malfunction. She's not the least bit concerned about the fans capturing this moment on camera as clips of her snarling "what the hell" circulating over tiktok videos made it to fyp the following morning after the concert. Now, as for the second reason, let's just make it simple that when she says "fuck you" to Lisa, she means it literally instead of an insult.

"Jeez, You curse a lot." Lisa scrunches her nose, but then smiles cheekily, "Thought I don't mind a lot of fucking. Literally speaking." She giggles, her hand rubbing Jennie's milky thigh.

Jennie playfully rolls her eyes and quickly stuffs food into her mouth, but her fierce demeanor is betrayed by the goosebumps on the skin Lisa touches. The Thai, catching the subtle shiver that escapes Jennie, can only respond with a smile to Jennie's next question as they both try to divert their attention from the sexual tension building up between them.

"How did you come up with such a profound speech?" she says between chews, her cheeks plump from the food. Lisa can't resist pinching them—it's just too cute. Jennie pouts in response, a smudge of sauce on the corner of her mouth.

"I have Rosie to thank for that." Lisa says, snatching a napkin and dabs the spot. "Sauce," she mumbles at Jennie's raised eyebrows.

"Oh, tell me about it," Rosé has to stop chewing her steak and take a sip of her white wine. "I doubt Jennie unnie would say yes with your original script." She quipped, pointing the tip of her glass towards Lisa. Beside her, Jisoo giggled, as if recalling something amusing.

"Nevermind. It was as good but I must admit it's not as romantic." Lisa says with a nonchalant shrug.

"Which part of 'I want to make lots of babies with you' is romantic?" Jisoo chimes in. She bursts into laughter, reminiscing about Lisa's original proposal speech.

Jennie chokes on the wine she's in the middle of sipping. Lisa shoots a glare at Jisoo and Rosé who are having a blast laughing at her expense. Even the Aussie can't help but repeatedly slap Jisoo's arm, finding the entire situation utterly hilarious.

"Didn't know bullying a person on her big day is a thing," Lisa huffs.

"Alright, alright," Jisoo finally manages to stifle her laughter. "I must admit you indeed got game because flying Sara herself to Korea? I gotta hand it to you, Manoban." She tips off her imaginary hat in Lisa's direction.

Some people express affection through small gestures–a cup of coffee, a lingering touch, a compliment, a sweet note, a text message, or surprise flowers. Some others do grand gestures, opting for a romantic getaway, a custom-made jewelry, personalized artwork, hot air balloon ride, charity in the name of the loved ones, and more. And Lisa is both. One day she left Jennie a voicemail, reminding her not to skip meals on her busy day, and on another day she sent Jennie a picture of the night sky featuring an arrow specifically pointing at a star and told her it's called "Jennie star" because she just bought it. Apparently there are services that allow people to do this, and you'll get a certificate with the star's exact coordinates. What the actual fuck.