10TH SHOT

"Jennie unnie, why didn't you flirt with meeee?" Lisa prolonged the last word in the whiniest tone she could muster. Jisoo motioned inaudible vomiting at the sound. The girls just got back to their dorm after taping some promotions for their Netflex documentary (according to Jennie). One of which was Charm Battle where they basically threw pick-up lines to each other.

"I don't know, I thought we were supposed to flirt with the one sitting next to us?" Jennie answered nonchalantly.

"But you flirted with Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung!" The short-haired Thai pouted.

"My point exactly?"

Lisa's brows creased for a second before her eyes glared from realization. "Oh."

"Now why didn't you flirt with me?" The older girl fired back, but with a completely different reason. She just wanted to tease the maknae.

"Because you didn't flirt with me first." the Thai stated matter-of-fact-ly, followed by a massive eye-roll from the Korean.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise!" Lisa added, voice sparked with excitement.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm not the one complaining about not being flirted with. So nah, I'm good." Savage Jen, as usual. "Disney, anyone?" But also, baby Jen as usual.

"I'm gonna take a shower first. I'll join you guys later." Chu said and made her way to her room.

"Aren't you tired, Jen?" Lisa asked.

"Not really."

"Are you sure? Because you've been running through my mind all day." Lisa's right brow was moving in a playful dance.

"Actually, shower can wait. This is getting interesting." The oldest girl laughed and plopped back on the couch next to a squealing chipmunk.

Jennie focused on browsing movies to watch, ignoring the words Lisa just said but the blush on her cheeks embarrassingly betrayed her. "I hope you guys are okay with Moana." She pressed play and advanced towards the couch then slumped next to Lisa, which made the latter grin.

"Girl, I'm even okay with moaning," she whispered on the older girl ear which earned a hard pinch on her side, the kind that would surely leave a bruise.

"Perv!" Jen hissed.

The movie was halfway through when Rosé muttered "I miss Disneyland," to which the rest of the girls nodded with a soft "me too". The maknae then smiled and nudged Jennie's shoulder with hers. "They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth," she paused, "Well apparently, no one has ever been sitting next to you."

Jisoo barked a crispy laugh, shocking a sleepy chipmunk beside her. "Keep 'em coming, Lis!"

"No, stop. I'm trying to watch a movie here," Jennie hissed, eyes still glued to the TV screen yet it was clear as day that she was on the brink of laughing.

"Are you Netflex?" Lisa muttered instead. Chaesoo burst out laughing while slapping each other's arms.

"Yah, that's my line!" Jennie eventually succumbed and joined the laughing party.

"Why weren't you all out like this earlier?" Chaeyoung wiped a tear in the corner of her eye from laughing hard.

"Because that was scripted. And she's flirty in nature." Chu was quick to interrupt when Lisa was just opening her mouth to answer.

"Touché!" The Thai said and winked her left eye - Jen pinched her cheek for that.

Moments later the movie finally ended and the pinks were yawning nonstop. "Guess I'm gonna call it a night. Gotta leave early tomorrow morning to the studio so I get to develop some films before everyone else." Lisa lazily got off the couch and dragged her long limbs towards the direction of her room.

"Okeydoke, photographer Lisa," Jennie said, reaching halfway towards her own room.

"Nah, I'm not a photographer. But I could totally picture you and me together." She blew a kiss to Jennie and disappeared behind her door while the latter was left being a blushing mess.

*

Is it really hot in here or is it just you? 😉