~ Chapter Fifteen

Hailey's pov*
When I get home from work, I hear Paisley crying. I close the front door behind me and drop my bag on the floor. I walk straight to Paisley's nursery, hoping that's where her and Olivia are.

As I walk in, I see Olivia craddling Paisley.

"Thank god you're here." Olivia laughs.

"What's up?" I ask.

"She ran out of milk." She replies.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I forgot to pump. Here let me take her." I apologise, taking her from Olivia's arms.

"Don't apologise, you have a lot on your plate." She smiles.

I give her a smile back and she moves towards me. She gives me the sweetest hug, being careful of Paisley between us.

Once we pull away, we smile at eachother again.

"Thanks Liv. I needed that." I say.

"Me too. And y'know, you're quite a good hugger." She laughs.

I also laugh.

"Okay, well I better feed Pais." I smile once more.

After Olivia has left the room, I sit down with Paisley and begin to nurse her. All the events from today play back in my mind. The team now know about my past.

Atleast not all of it.

All I want to do is have a fun night out and forget about everything.

When Pais has finished nursing, I pump a few bottles for Olivia to feed her later if needed. I give Paisley a loving cuddle, followed by a kiss on the head, brushing my hand against her minimal strands of blonde hair.

After soaking up the close contact between my baby girl and I, my phone begins to buzz on her nightstand. I adjust Paisley in one arm, grabbing my phone with the other.

When the screen lights up, I see a series of texts from Kim and Vanessa.

Vanessa had just created a groupchat with me and Kim, mostly because we were best friends and that's just what best friends do. But also for nights like this. For nights when we decide to go out and actually make an effort to get dressed up.

The messages were mainly about what the three of us where going to wear. After reading through all of the messages that had just been sent, I joined in on the conversation.

Paisley had fallen asleep against my chest after a while. Her face was resting in a slight smile, warming my heart. Vanessa, Kim and I had been texting for about 20 minutes, when Vanessa finally decided on her outfit. Kim decided on hers shortly after.

Little did they know, I haven't even started searching through my closet. All I was doing was sitting in a rocking chair, with my feet on the stool infront of me, having some baby cuddles before I had to leave.

After a few more minutes, I did realise that I would have to get my outfit together at some point. I placed Paisley into her crib, as she was still caught in a calm sleep, and bent down to give her another kiss on the head.

I was searching for something to wear for atleast 5 minutes, baring in mind the size of my small closet, and found nothing that wowed me. Eventually, I called Olivia in to help me.

We ended up finding a small black dress and a pair of black heels. I tried on the outfit and stood infront of my tall mirror. The dress was flattering in more ways than one. It fit perfectly around my curves, complimenting my body, and the neck line revealed just the right amount of cleavage. For the first time in a while, I felt beautiful.