~ Chapter Ten

Hailey's pov*
Once we had all arrived at Molly's, we went inside and sat at their usual table. I've never been to Molly's because of Paisley, so I followed everyone's lead. We took a seat and Kevin shouted across the bar to a woman with dark, curly hair.

"Hey Stell, bring us a couple beers!" He shouts.

"You got it Kev!" She shouts back, with a thumbs up.

Everyone has little conversations between them and I talk to Vanessa. A few minutes later, the lady from the bar brings over our drinks.

"Alright, we've got six beers." She says smiling.

"Thanks Stella." Jay says.

"No problem."

She looks around at everyone and her eyes land on me. She looks closer and sees a baby against my chest, "Oh my god! Who is this?" She says looking at Paisley.

Kim laughs and says, "This is Hailey and her daughter Paisley."

"She's gorgeous, I have a son with that one over there." She rolls her eyes playfully and points to a man sat at the bar with some other guys. "His names Noah and he's 2 next month. I miss when he was this little." She looks at Paisley. I give her a smile in response.

"You got any tips?" I laugh.

"Yeah, try to keep her a baby forever." She laughs back.

Everyone shares a laugh and Stella gets back behind the bar to serve the new customers.

We all sat talking for a while, making jokes, and saying how we should hang out more often. Vanessa and I talk about having a night out with Kim and maybe even Stella if she isn't busy.

"Who's getting the next round?" Adam asks.

Everyone begins to stare at me with a smile on their face.

"Don't look at me, I've got a kid to provide for." I laugh with one hand in the air, the other holding Paisley to my chest.

"You're really gonna pull that card?" Kevin laughs.

"I really am." I laugh again.

"Fine, I'll get the next round." Jay smiles.

Everyone laughs and Jay gets up to grab the drinks.

He gets back in no time with another six beers, three in each hand. Once everyone has finished their beers, we all decide to call it a night and head home.

When I get back to the apartment building I say bye to Jay and walk inside. I undo the baby carrier and place Paisley in her bassinet for a moment.

I take my jacket, and my shoes off, then go back over to Paisley to take hers off too.

Once we are both in our normal clothes again, I take her into her room to get her changed into a cozy onesie, ready for bed and place her in her crib for a minute. I go to my room and change into a pair of cycling shorts, and a hoodie.

When I'm done I go back to Paisley and take her to the kitchen with me. I keep her in one arm, whilst I warm up a bottle for her.

As the bottle is warming up, I hold Paisley in the air, giving her aload of kisses on her cheek. Of course she lets out the cutest giggles in response which makes me smile.

Once her bottle is ready I check the temperature and it's perfect.

Just as I sit down on the sofa and start to feed her, there is a knock at the door. I stand up, with Paisley still in my arms and the bottle in her mouth, and head to the door. I open it and I see Kim standing infront of me with a smile on her face.