Reunion

My heels click on the perfect floors

My heels click on the perfect floors. "Well isn't this cute" i muse I could hear a sigh "papa said you were here and I just had to see for myself" i mused staring at him "how did he even know" "papa always know you shouldn't doubt him" "who are you" a guy said making me look over "why didn't Friday" "you talk to the day of the week" "it's his random system thing" James explained "oh well it probably can't detect me" I stalk further into the room "Lilith De Martel" I introduce effortlessly. "I just came to see for myself I'm staying for a little bit come find me" I said pausing at the door. "I have a few murders to commit right now" I joked before leaving. I didn't want to tell him papa was worried.

"Friday find everything you can on Lilith de Martel" Tony said making everyone look at him "I don't remember her name coming up in hydra files and her father the guy who came last month said he choose the wrong side" Steve said "it won't Friday won't be able to find anything" Bucky said bringing attention to him "she could be a threat" Nick fury said wanting to know everything about them "hydra couldn't defeat them you go after them they will kill you steve all of you Loki his blood is what was used to create the super soldier serum they are also far stronger than they look" Bucky said "she touched this glass I could run her prints" "you won't find anything they don't exist in anything modern you have to go back to the dawn of time before you start to find them" Bucky tried again this time people actually listening or seeming to.

"Didn't expect you so soon" "yeah well they were annoying me they want to try take you and your dad out" "they can try I taught you how to kill right" I gently shrove him smiling. Back at the hydra base papa well he was basically royalty, he was James protector, a father. Me well I was a sister and a partner in crime. I was anything he needed. Sexual or sibling wise. Let's just say all these random incest rules and stuff didn't exist when I came into the world, it was more of keeping it in the bloodline back then. Does that even apply here. I have been technically an only child forever, are my fathers adopted children counted by that rule. I do count him as a brother unless we desire more. It's complicated. "What do you want" he said after several moments "just to see your ok nothing more nothing less" I shrug smiling at him. "I was worried about you that night" I froze "your dad dragged you out I heard you scream" that was the night that papa found out how close we were. He had also found out how my little fingers couldn't seem to stay away from the lab. "Did he" "papa punished me yes but nothing that I didn't deserve" "lil" "do you want to know the truth...papa was furious he dragged me away before making me loose a litre of blood" I sigh "I grew up in a time that a punishment isn't served properly unless your bleeding despite papa rarely ever following that rule when his as furious as he was well it's to be expected" "I thought he killed you" "papas to obsessed with me to kill me no hell just insure I can't move for a couple days at a time" "what have you been doing since" "a lot I know papa never left you he forbid me from coming back...it was a lot I tried but I had to accept that papa would keep you safe. As best as he could i think it fed into papas dark side they stroked his ego and told him all he wanted to hear so naturally they listen...he was hydras god" "do you have" "papa has the files he might kill me if he discovered i had any" he nods "what do you need" "nothing" "buck you like being called that now right" he nods "sorry use to calling you winter or something anyways your like papas favourite child just ask him" "pretty sure your the favourite his obsessed with you" "he visited you the moment he heard you were here didn't he he calls me also he practically demanded I visit you" "so that's why your here" "that and I didn't believe him and wanted to rub it in that he was wrong" he laughs I could tell he became tense at people watching so I put my hand in his metal one. Of course it had a glove on so you couldn't see it but you could feel it. "They don't know for sure be you besides they could think your awesome" "doubtful after" "so either embrace all the bad stuff or forget it take it from someone who's done a lot of bad you have to accept it a means to an end how you do that depends on who you are so who's Bucky" he rubs his face "I don't know" "so find out find what you like" I encourage "you had the world ripped from you so make it your oyster now...I'm sure papa will help if you ask I know you and him are close" he just nods "so should we go back to my penthouse and see how strong this vibranium arm is" I said smirk making him roll his eyes but eventually he gave in. He could never say no to me. No strings or feelings was the rule.

I sat on the couch ruffling my hair "hey Lili I'm" Anna said pausing when she saw Bucky walk out of my room shirtless "oh" she said checking him out "Bucky meet my sister Anna" I said like it was nothing "hi...wait is he aren't you guys siblings your dad" "Bucky meet my fathers other favourite child...just because his my fathers son does not make him my family" "this family is insane" "oh don't worry this family makes me want to murder people on a constant basis" Anna snorts "do I have to go shopping" "nope you just missed the sex" i muse looking back down at the book that was on my lap "apparently your dad wants all his children at a dinner in London" i snort glancing at Bucky "how many of us have you slept with" Bucky joked making me snort "how many is there" Anna asks "us three obviously...I know riven" "ex riven" "we were never together uh Astrid but she's in a league of her own I think that's all....the pack will probably be there too" I shrug relaxing in further into the couch.