A Gilbert Death

The news of Jeremy Gilbert's death flowed through the town like wildfire

The news of Jeremy Gilbert's death flowed through the town like wildfire. The gossip eventually found me in New York, I however left mystic falls for an equally annoying town. I walk through the dumb little town "was wondering when you would show up" "Katrina" I said smirking "you and I make a beautiful team shame you urn for your fathers love we could be magical" "don't mean we can't try" I said pushing her against the wall. She smirked before wrapping her hands around my head pulling me to her lips. The lust took over both of us, we fought for control as our hands remove clothing. She stops pouting "you had to bring out the claws" "your shirt was annoying" I said shrugging picking her up slamming her into her wall. "I got something for you" she said holding the cure up to me" "you know how to flirt with me" I smirk putting it in my pocket before making out with her again.

After several rounds of rough sex we were both prepping to leave. "Until next time kitty kat" "as long as you don't get with the red head" "what is wrong with people and bringing her up" "it's obvious" I roll my eyes walking away "until next time handsome" she called I knew she was smirking.

No one knew I was back in town. I spoke to Lilith everyday apparently she trying to get miss Bennett to switch sides, she's help her with her magic. I walk up the steps knocking on the door. "Loki" Miss Gilbert said shocked I could feel the fear coming off her I could also smell her dead brother. "I see my assistant listened" I said her eyes widen "invite me in" she doesn't want to I can tell but she does. Before she can blink I have her up against the wall. She tries fighting but a baby vampire is no match for a tribrid let alone a thousand year old one. "You are going to live your miserable life knowing that everything is your fault...you will follow your heart but be miserable with your decision...you will regret every action you make it haunts your sleep what you do to your friends and family...you will never again be Elena Gilbert miss popular and perfect you will be broken beyond repair a shell of yourself...you will forever know you broke your first loves heart and he will never forgive you...no matter what you accomplish in life it will never be enough for you slowly you'll resent the fact you can never have children you will resent the people around you for letting this happen and one day you'll be left with no one...an eternity alone after several decades alone you will kill yourself and just like that you never existed" I compel smirking as I step back. Death would be a perfect revenge but something told me that in the sort time of knowing Kol he would much prefer her to be punish for an eternity. It warms my hard as well this type of punishment. It's prolonged much like I prefer, death is well it's over in a second and than you have to get rid of the body.

I make my way into the grill "your back" Erik said smirking at me as he brought attend to me. Erik knew exactly where I was, he knew that I had orchestrated Jeremy Gilbert's death they all did. They just didn't know I was meeting up with the culprit and getting the cute. "yeah just a pick up that had to be done" I shrug "miss Bennett I have to say I didn't expect you to join us" I muse as ivar moved to make space for me. "Where did you go papa" "to fetch something fret not wildfire" "so miss Bennett how would you feel about joining the pack" "but I'm not a wolf or vampire" "we like witches bonnie witches are big parts of our lives" Lilith mused smirking at her "I introduced her to everyone here already it's really just Thordis and his family she doesn't know" I nod to Liliths words "how's that work I mean your all immortal and I'm not" "if you want to be immortal we have a spell it just makes you immortal nothing else no vampirism as for how it works well that's simple the pack work like a family we are all brothers and sisters or uncles and aunts" I said glancing at Lilith "of course his the alpha so if he says something it's final" Erik said eating his burger "there's that but everyone gets a say and is heard I listen to every side before making a decision if one is not comfortable they don't have to be apart of it...you are never forced to do anything we have other witches or wolves or vampires we can ask" "we are family a lot of us have been for a long time and we rarely ever recruit someone" Valkyrja said I thought she was meant to be in New Orleans. "Why me" "your friends don't value the power a witch holds we do and we would like to show you how powerful you can be think about it we do not force anyone you do not have to become an immortal witch or even apart of the pack just know if you do you will be valued you could live as mortally as you decide and your decision is final just like everyone else's in the pack" I said before getting up "you know where to find me miss Bennett" i her before leaving.

"He doesn't for anyone" Bonnie was bewildered "nope he is a firm believer in choice the only part of that you have to give up is that his say is final no matter how much you disagree" Ivar said "he does his own thing normally Lili here is the only one apart of it" Erik mused smirking "he is also the smartest when it comes to magic you could live a life of peace while becoming a very powerful witch" Araceli mused joining with a plate of food for herself. The moment the plate hits the table Fernando and Lilith steal a chip from her, making her gasp and the two laugh. "Lilith is our baby Ivar Erik and I were there when she was a child Araceli and Fernando came not long after she turned Thordis he has his own family that is apart of the pack he came in the eighties he was the last one Loki turned right" Valkyrja said looking around the table "yeah but you forgot Astrid in the twenties" Lilith said stealing another chip "and Odin he came right before Lilith turned thirteen" ivar said "and you all just" "the pack is family end of story" Araceli snapped before Valkyrja could. "Find him when you decide" Erik said getting up "how do you know I'll say yes" "your urning for magic will compel you" Araceli informed her shrugging.