A reunion

I fix my bow tie before checking my cufflinks, they were silver and black with Viking symbols

I fix my bow tie before checking my cufflinks, they were silver and black with Viking symbols. A gift from Valkyrja many years ago. I sigh fixing my velvet green jacket.

"Don't you look handsome papa" I look in the mirror at Lilith behind me "is the velvet to much" "no it's very you and fits perfectly with her dress" I sigh nodding "are you ok" she asks "aren't I meant to be asking you that" "you always ask me i s...

"Don't you look handsome papa" I look in the mirror at Lilith behind me "is the velvet to much" "no it's very you and fits perfectly with her dress" I sigh nodding "are you ok" she asks "aren't I meant to be asking you that" "you always ask me i sometimes forget to ask you" "you don't have to ask me I think I spend enough time worrying about you" "so who's worrying about you" I pause unaware of how to answer her. "Papa someone has to worry about you and I do" she said I just wrap my arms around her "you know I think you would look amazing as my date" "Valkyrja looks beautiful papa and I can't always be your date" she said rolling her eyes "besides now you won't run out of excuses of why I'm always around you" "so the fact I'm obsessed with you isn't an option" "I think that would be what psychologist refer to as a clinical problem but I could be wrong i haven't looked at a psychology book in a long time" i laugh pulling her to me holding her tightly, kissing her head. She sighs in dismay, originally she fights against me but eventually gives in. "You really got to stop hugging like this papa" she sighed leaning the back of her head against my chest. "We should get a new portrait painted a beautiful gown" "your age is showing papa we can just take a picture now" I roll my eyes "fine we can take a picture" I said waving my phone in my hand "I come to see if everything was ok and find you mocking our Lilith" I spin to see Valkyrja. I can't help but gasp at how beautiful she looks. I knew she was wearing the same green as my jacket but that was it. The green complimented her strawberry blonde hair, her green eyes popped. She looked stunning.

"Papa you should say something or she's going to think she looks ugly" I snap out of my Aww of her "she's right I should say something you look magnificent beyond magnificent wow" "we know he is speechless papa has never been good with words when ...

"Papa you should say something or she's going to think she looks ugly" I snap out of my Aww of her "she's right I should say something you look magnificent beyond magnificent wow" "we know he is speechless papa has never been good with words when his Aww struck" oh how I wanted to drown my child. I glare at her making her laugh "you know you don't permanently die from drowning" she dramatically gasps "and ruin your suit you took so long getting perfect" "it will be fine id even look good doing it" I said not missing Valkyrja roll her eyes.

"You know your invited" we made it to the door "I'm aware I just" "you haven't been in the same room as him since the fifteen hundreds but that ended badly because of Katerina" "do you think he knows" "we won't know unless we go in there" I sigh "handsome your a tribrid even if you have a curse on you and I'm a hybrid I'm sure we will be fine" I sigh nodding allowing her to drag me to the mansion. "Promise me something don't leave me alone" "I got you handsome" she said join our hands and rubbing my arm before leading me inside.

I hadn't left Valkyrja. Every time someone tried to lead me away she grabbed my arm tighter and made an excuse why she had to join or why I couldn't. I usually hated it when anyone spoke for me but this was the exception.

I was at the bar drinking a whiskey, I could feel Valkyrja's hand on my back but she was talking to some random person from town. She could talk to anyone about anything for hours. I felt bad, like I was holding her back. I knew she would flourish, she's a butterfly. I normally am as well, so she tells me. "I imagine she would much rather be anywhere than be hanging of you" I look at the male beside me not speaking "Loki right" "can I help you" I question she obviously felt me tense because I felt her run her long nails along my back. "Kol Mikealson" I nod "so your the wild uncle" i muse not missing the twinkle he got in his eye. "A witch told me your quiet crafty in the magic area" he stares at me "apparently stories of her ancestors and you have been passed down through the generations figured when all this was over we could talk magic" he smiles and nods he goes to speak but stopped by another voice "Loki" Klaus said it like he was showing off a perfect new picture. I felt Valkyrja stab her nails into my back not enough to draw blood just a silent your ok and be nice jab. "Klaus" I greet "I'm surprised you came" "yeah I was convinced" I gesture to Valkyrja who waved but continued her conversation with whoever the hell she was talking to. Then again she could talk to a fish and be entertained, that sounded rude even in my head. It was meant to be a compliment. "I'm glad you did" Klaus touched my shoulder "maybe we shall have a drink" "well I'm here on my fourth whiskey so feel free to join" i gesture to the bar "I was actually hoping to talk to you" I glance around "I need something from you" I said straight to the point Klaus gestured to the back room. I walked off alone only to have Valkyrja race over and grab my arms. "I said I wouldn't leave you" I smile kissing her cheek.

We enter "who's this" "Valkyrja" she said introducing herself "I need your blood it's for a curse of my own I just need your blood you much a little bit" I said before simply explaining the who thing. Very simply. "Maybe we can hang out sometime" i said as we finally left, me with a vile of his blood in my suit pocket.