A power like no other

Ten years ago Lilith was walking with riven his arm around her when she froze seeing her father walk with Silva

Ten years ago
Lilith was walking with riven his arm around her when she froze seeing her father walk with Silva.
I walk through the hall following Silva to the office. "How's Lilith" "I was under the impression you didn't know she was here" "I always know where my daughter is" "she's got everyone convinced she's a fairy" I snort smirking "her magic isn't ordinary her mother was a air fairy and a witch" i muse I pull a vile out of my pocket putting it on the desk "sorry I didn't come earlier" "your here now" he said taking the vile "do you know why your blood cures scratches from burned ones" Ben asks "no I imagine it being magically stronger than the burned one but who knows" I shrug "I do not want Rosalind to know" "Rosalind is taken care of" Farah said "in my world that means nothing even in death people come back" they nod "could I have extra to study maybe if I can figure out the component" "of course I believe it's magical but I won't stop you from looking" I said "is she causing trouble" "not more than we can handle also think she's hiding from you" I smirk "she knows I generally know where she is one of my hybrids is always nearby" I said walking back t the hall I saw her at before "the boy she was with where's his room" "riven?" Silva asked like I know "I don't know his name" I roll my eyes before filling him.

"Lilith we need to chat" i could smell her behind the door "no no he will kill you" I heard her "Lilith you forget I can hear you...now Silva told me I couldn't break the door but I'm sure he'll be more than willing to open it shame for your play thing" she opened the door walking out "hello wildfire long time no see" I smirk stalking over to her "what are you doing here papa" she sizes me carefully calculating her next move "wondering the same thing about you" "uh a vacation" " oh really" I muse grabbing her chin pulling me close "want to tell me the truth" staring in her eyes making sure she couldn't move "you know how I am i hate liars" "papa" "I'm not playing your games" I snap "I'm just going to school" i scoff "should I compel your plaything then make him my puppet" "no" "say goodbye you are going to come with me to kill your puppet his filled your head with lies" "papa please" my hand going from her jaw to her arm don't want her going anywhere "why is the important to you" she glances back in the room making me scoff. "Pack or I'll kill him" I had no problem with the boy. I had a problem with the fact she wasn't herself. No love can be born on a lie. "You have an hour to be out front for it" she nods quickly rushing away.

I was outside waiting for my daughter when the convoy pulled up. I don't move just looking at the woman who got out of the car. "Long time Luna" she paused looking at me leaning against the wall of the stairwell. "Loki Mikealson" she mused waving off her security and walking to me "what's it be sixteen seventeen years" "something like that why are you here" "seems I have a little magical antidote for burned ones" she pauses shocked "you have a cure for burned one cuts" "yep" I said popping the p I walk over wrapping my arms around her "Andreas is alive fret not though my daughter is going to kill him to pay for the betrayal" I whisper I felt her tense "he was working with Rosalind yet to figure out if my daughter is apart of it or they are using her" I said as I step back she watches me I smirk at her before looking over to see my daughter walking out of the building "ohh this is me nice seeing you but my daughter just exited Ciao" I smirk walking away over to my daughter putting my arm around her.

"Papa" "did you forget I know when your lying now follow the rules and I'll save your lover boy" I said making her sigh. Two golden rules I had for her. 1. Never tell people she's a Mikealson, she knows it's for her protection. She prefers to be a De Martel or her mothers name. 2. She isn't to turn anyone unless absolutely necessary. Because I was conceived when my father had a curse on him I inherited a curse of my own an equivalent if you will. I have magic but can't use it like normal I have to do a ritual per day so my werewolf and witch side stop trying to kill each other. I'm sick for weeks if I turn into a werewolf, get nosebleeds trying to use my magic. Now Lilith's magic she is it's the exception, she has no problems with it. Her werewolf side makes her sick once a month and if she drinks to much blood she gets sick as well. Therefor it's not a far fetch to assume turning people might be temperamental. It's a seventy five percent shot it works for me so naturally it's even less for her. "Fine" she submitted like always making me smile. I follow her inside the small home. "Beatrix" he said greeting her before pausing noticing me.

Before anyone judges me its not like I'm forcing her to do something she doesn't want. She loves to kill as much as I do. She went on blood binges which usually ends up with me carrying her home and caring for her, for a few weeks. I'm just trying my forgiveness to his death, no harm done.