The Pack

The pack was complicated

The pack was complicated. I had turned every single one. Erik was my first happen by accident I was lost I had just lost the love of my life. I didn't know how to turn people into vampires. I had tried to kill myself one of the many times I've tried. I was bleeding and fought him not to save me. He was one of the few people I classed as a friend. I ended up killing him, my blood seeped into the cuts as we were fighting. An hour later my first hybrid was born. My most trusted.

I walk past my front door in search of more whiskey as I had drunk all that was in my office. "Handsome" I froze momentarily Valkyrja "Ria what are you doing here" I said stalking towards her she smirks at me meeting me halfway. "I hear there is quiet a mess in this town" "you hear" I push her vibrant strawberry blonde behind her ear before roughly pushing her back, her back colliding with the wall. "What is it you here Ria" she didn't need to know I saw her in New York. There's not a word she wouldn't have sensed me. "A lot" her hands playing with my hair. "I missed you and Lilith" she said "six hundred years" i muse "six hundred isn't that long" Katerina Petrova said strutting in like she owns the place. I roll my eyes shoving Valkyrija away. "What is it you two are doing here" I snap knowing very well that Erik was listening. He was the only one that I travelled with everyone else is scattered. Kathrine threw a key towards me. "Turns out your blood might be the key" I roll my eyes "key to what" "the Mikealson questions" Katerina said making me roll my eyes. "I don't care" "but you know" "your going to have to be far more specific Kathrine" I sigh oh what I would give to bite her right now, why does she have to be so damn valuable alive. Why can't she be valuable dead. I throw my glass angrily. "Fine I'll go to the ball...I need my fathers blood anyways" "why" Kathrine asks "that's a me thing Katerina" I snap leaving them to find a suit. The stupid ball was tomorrow. "Ria find a dress" I shout "isn't Lili your date she's always your number one" "she's my number one always never doubt that but I'm not letting her near ester who from what I hear is going to be there....she is my winning card and I never let anyone but her know the full game plan" I said walking further into the house. I had to tell my daughter the scope of the plan, I knew she wasn't sleeping so there is no time like the present.

"You my wildfire are going to be my smoking gun" i muse smiling "stay out of sight converse with Bonnie but don't let her know" "but what if" "no buts it's about time I met with my father it's also the perfect time to get his blood for the ritual" she sighs "should I" "if your going to say anything that includes you being anywhere near my fathers family it a no and if I see you" she nods "what about your uncle Tristan doesn't he have his own coven" I sigh "yea but they all have there sticks up the arses they aren't worth calling" "but the spells maybe" "no do not call them the spells come with a price that it isn't worth paying even if he is related to you" I said "fine I'll snoop around Bonnie and be ready to save the day" she sighs I knew she hated it, being in the background. But she'll do it for me she'll do it. The same way I would do it for her. No one knows she's my daughter and right now this is the only way. Everyone just needs to assume she's one of my hybrids. "I heard Valkyrja is your date" "who better" i muse shrugging before walking.