Great Aunt Dahlia

I had kept my distance but was always listening, letting my family do my own thing

I had kept my distance but was always listening, letting my family do my own thing. I walk out of the shadows "or you have the wrong information" I walk over tickling Hope, doing a silent protection spell as I do. "Tell me dahlia what would happen if you bind yourself to someone who isn't the first born...your a thousand years late Hope here is his second child" she was confused "I would have sensed it" "doubtful" i shrug I lean down kissing hopes head doing an incantation that passes messages, so when someone kisses her they will know. "Try it" I said holding my hand out. It's time for plan b.

Freya had called them when she found Hope alone. Dahlia was missing and so was Klaus. She knew Klaus wouldn't abandon his child. None of this made sense. Elijah and Hayley tried to touch Hope but got shocked. They kept her in the car seat brining her back to the compound.

"Your plan failed didn't it" "now's not the time Lilith" "why you don't want to face reality" she walks down the steps effortlessly picking Hope up "you three put Hope in danger Hope was never in danger before" "what are you talking about" Hayley asks "where's my papa did you question that he is Klaus' first born not hope there was never a danger to Hope" "I thought" Hayley began. It was then that she realised Elijah and Hayley thought Klaus just referred to him as a son not that he actually was. "You gave dahlia what she wanted you should have trusted Papa and grumpy" Lilith mumbled holding hope close Hayley moves to take hope but Lilith steps back. "You can't touch her papa put a protection spell on her" Lilith was freaking out "papa is gone" she said in realisation.

"Fret not little bird" Valkyrja said walking in "the pack is here you are not alone" Lilith was confused. She wasn't the only one either Elijah, Freya and Hayley didn't know these people. Elijah had heard Klaus refer to a pack but knew nothing. "You father called we're all here" Valkyrja told her walking towards Lilith "she's beautiful she looks just like your papa" "papa put a spell on her I have to protect her" "the whole pack will" "you don't have to just give me my daughter" Hayley demanded but Lilith stepped further away. She didn't know what her father wanted but knew if they couldn't hold Hope he didn't want them near her. "Lilith" Valkyrja said "no no they put hope in danger she almost died papa would want her protected" "their is only one way to get her back here to kill her and for that you have to give me the baby she'll be with Thordis and Caleb" "Valkyrja" "you we have to go against everything your father planned and put a giant spot light on you make her come back it's the only way you'll see your papa again is if we kill her fret not now little bird but your grandfather is already making several weapons with Araceli and Bonnie the pack will be here to protect you it takes a lot of magic to take us down if we are there we may stand a big enough chance but we have to do it quickly before she links to your father" Valkyrja explained "I don't" "the pack is spread out all over we are here for you" she said hugging Lilith "she looks at bit like you as well" Valkyrja added smiling "can I come see" "your not taking my daughter" "to protect her I shall" Lilith snapped lost she didn't know what to do for the first time. "I need papa" she said quietly sure she had spent time away from her papa but he was the only constant person. No matter how far away she was a signal with magic and he would be there. This threatens that. Dahlia threatens to take him for ever.

"You do realise in you mission to kill dahlia you gave her the ticket for ultimate power" Lilith spat at Freya who really all she wanted was to be apart of the family. "The moment Daliah binds herself to...to papa she is unkillable and if that ever happens I'll kill you" she snapped before walking off. Elijah and Hayley goes to follow but Valkyrja gets in their way. "You'll only make it worse" "she is hiding my child somewhere" "she knows where Niklaus is and he" Valkyrja laughs "you think either of you will get anything she is a tribrid one who's the only thing standing between you both and what you want you seriously want to fight her she was trained by Loki rarely ever fought an average vampire" Thordis said walking in "she's upstairs" Valkyrja "Ivan and Erik are on their way" he said walking away. "We aren't averages vampires" "your average at best to her" she said.

"Hey kid" Thordis said walking in Lilith was laying on the bed with hope. "So why am I kidnapping a baby" he questions Lilith remained silent "you know what makes your dad an amazing alpha why people want to follow him he listens to everything he hears what we say and is patient most alphas don't even let people let live to far away.....right now your papa is out of commission fighting on the inside which makes you our queen on the outside" "they can't get to her papa made sure of it he doesn't want her to be here" "so I'll watch her me and Caleb will have a movie night with her" Thordis shrugs "she's spelled by papa but also me" "Astrid Odin and Bonnie are there we won't be alone" he assured me making me nod "you need to be brave and be the queen your papa raised you to be in his absents" she nods. The pack was complicated Thordis was her uncle. Kinda like how her fathers family is complicated. Her father and his father are more like brothers than father and son. His like an uncle to her than a grandfather. They may also come with the fact they don't age so her dad and his dad are practically the same age.