Five pointed ship

PastThe year was 1954

Past
The year was 1954. Loki walks through the halls like a king. He was in that sense. He held vials of his blood out to the scientist "thank you king" she said making him smirk she was always a flirt. The only one to refer to him as that.

He followed the men down the hall, they were human. "Here our capture" Loki walks into the cage effortlessly "leave" he said firmly the man beside him stunned "what's your name " Loki asks but gets nothing in return "I'm not in charge but they know better than to cross me I could be your greatest allie" Loki mused sitting down glancing at him. He listened to see if the staff were nearby before tossing a vile at him confusing him greatly "it will keep you alive your valuable don't drink it all at once and don't die with it in your system we will meet again" he mused before leaving.

Loki grabs Lilith he was furious. She has broken the rules and had to be punished. "Papa" she begged only for her pleas to fall on deaf ears. "Рамлоу убей его (rumlow kill him)" I said effortlessly in Russian the man did not hesitate. I held my daughter forcing her to watch her pleas that she was sorry going nowhere. I drag her out of the room throwing her at the wall. "You know what you deserve" "papa" I grab her up pulling her up. I dragged her down the hall, her feet refusing to walk. I could smell the blood coming from my claws that were digging into her skin, immobilising her. I toss her in the cage making her instantly move backwards towards the wall. "Papa please" she begged only for Loki to glance at the man across the hall. Liliths hands were covered in blood from the cuts his claws created that were refusing to head. Loki stalks in forcing Lilith to kneel before stabbing a concoction into her neck. Lilith screams as whatever it was burns her insides "this will teach you to follow the rules" Loki said firmly before breaking Lilith's arm. He left her withering on the door before locking the cell, with her inside.

Loki stood on the mat "again" he was training his new subject. Not only had Lilith broken the golden rule but also the second rule and boy was Loki furious. So naturally while Lilith was in a timeout he was training the new subject which, also went hand in hand with letting out his frustrations and anger. He grabbed the metal hand after a moment "you've had enough" he could see it, hell Loki could hear how quickly his heart was pumping. Loki could see the fire in his eyes, the fire that would mean he wouldn't stop. "I know I said again but you need to be aware of your limits" Loki said firmly "ему нужно продолжать идти (he needs to keep going)" an officer said probably under strict orders to have him train "нет, скажи им, что Локи изменил планы (no tell them loki changed the plans)" Loki snapped before dragging the male with the metal are out of the room.

"Why" "why what" Loki asks they were in Loki's room. A room large and grand "why are you protecting me" "you deserve someone on your side" Loki shrugged "I wanted a son" Loki began as Lilith cautiously entered the room. "Papa" "come here my wildfire" Loki mused hugging her tightly "go get cleaned up while I talk to him" Lilith pauses looking at the male before rushing away. "We had plans to give her siblings before her mothers death seems I now have an amazing ability to adopt anyone and everyone" Loki stated "you drinking what I gave you" the male nods "you need anything ask for Loki de Martel they know better than to question it" Loki muses "I could break you out of here" Loki said after a moment, the man shook his head he thought it was a trick, a test. How was he to know the truth of the matter.