Words have meaning

Just like I said we left

Just like I said we left. Australia was where Valkyrja picked. After getting countless messages about my uncles and mother showing up I hesitated but I couldn't back out. A beautiful mansion with a private beach mainly designed by Valkyrja. The inside that is I used my architectural skills for the designs, had to insure we had enough rooms to appease Valkyrja. She didn't want her baby to be close but still have somewhere to lock it away. It was a process but with the packs help many have universal skills in building, plumbing you name it. We made it home.

I sigh putting pictures on the wall making sure they were the perfect photos. I always insured that there was enough photos to make everyone feel loved and know they are apart of this family. "So you going to give her a shot papa or going to pretend nothing is going on" I glance at Lilith who came and stood beside me "no answer I think you should she's loved you for a thousand years and now I'm finally getting a sibling" I sigh picking up a new picture "Lilith just breath I'm not going to marry her because she's pregnant" "I mean your super old fashioned and so is she but I wouldn't allow it it's the twenty first century" she rolls her eyes making me smirk "I painted somethings" "you tell me where they look best" i said smiling at her "are you ok with all this" "better than ok" she assured me.

We had been here two months and it was perfect. I was pacing the room holding my phone. "What's wrong" Valkyrja said I could tell she was worried. She knew I would never leave my kid, she was worried about herself. "Uh my father called Klaus he he said they are getting rid of my mother uncles and" "go" she said making me stop "I know you and your mother never got on but you need peace" she said making me smile "for a thousand years people have been trying to convince me to give you a shot but I loved my wife and I couldn't move on but my god I wish i did" I said "don't be I knew you loved her it's ok it wasn't our time" she assured me "I don't know if this will never be anything we all know i love you more than anything" "everything in me is telling me to marry you but Lilith told me it's the twenty first century and that would be very wrong" she giggles "I'll try not just for you but for our babies as well" she nods "go see your family I have Lilith and everyone else" I slowly nod kissing her on the lips before walking away.

I walk clicking my tongue. "I didn't know my daughter promised you something if I had" I began "I'll help you do the spell draw on me" I told the witch "the magic of a tribrid is endless" I add before leaving the witch not before passing her the pendant.

"Uncle Tristan wow i did think you wouldn't survive this long" "Loki let me out" "I'm under strict orders not to intervene to say what I have to and leave" I said "who's got the all powerful Loki on a leash" "I'm going to be a father again Tristan and I don't intend on jeopardising any of it" I snap before taking a breath "you and I both know my mother was terrible and you can't even deny it but I want to know what I ever did to you" I was met with silence causing me to sigh and nod. "I envied you wished to be just like you but you pushed me aside...so when Lucian stepped in and we became good friends you hated it and became exactly like her, i never had any desire to speak to my mother in fact i would much rather see her dead you however" he still doesn't speak I knew in that moment he wouldn't. I walk out without another word. I could go on all day but I had to keep a schedule.

I kept my distance "you were always my favourite Loki" I glance over at Lucian "Lucian this only ends in your death" he rolls his eyes "that you being usual morbid you" "that's what Valkyrja told me remember the banshee" "she's pregnant with your kids right" I froze "relax I won't do anything I happen told hold you in high esteem" I nod drinking my drink staring out the penthouse window at the New Orleans skyline. "You know I always thought you and Araceli would end up together" "Valkyrja and I aren't together" I roll my eyes "yeah but you and her are having a kid so you may as well be you guys always flirted but I don't know you and Araceli always seemed to match" "I'm a tribird no one can match me" "no not in that way the way you speak the way play with fire you both are the same where as Valkyrja she's soft an innocent flower compared to you Lilith and Araceli" I roll my eyes "my mother didn't ever deserve your love Lucian" I felt him pause from across the room "not fun is it" I mock smirking "Araceli would play Valkyrja would not" he adds clinking my glass. 

Elijah and my father lay unconscious in the pool. "Remember the golden rule D" I muse walking out, I knock the witches out all except her. "You make one step and your whole little organisation will cease to exist your all alive out of this stupid connection to my uncle I have not that one either" I said making my way to Davina pointing at Elijah at the end. "I trust you" I hear Marcel say looking at me "against better judgement I trust him as well and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what the golden rule is" Marcel adds "I'll keep watch" I said making her nod she rubs the pendant looking at me "I won't feel a thing and no one will touch you not until I succeed in filling my promise" she nods. No one went near her at least not until they woke up and went to attack her, I felt an overwhelming rush of power before she pushed them down. My father's eyes were on me the whole time. I sigh already dreading that conversation.

I chase after Davina as she practically ran through the quarter. "The nexus vorte is the key to the spell you drawing on that and me is how you get him back" I explain making her nod. "If you need me let me know for now" "your reading a parenting book" "I have been told I'm super old fashioned and parenting is very different unless you want" "I'm good" I nod stilling in the corner of the room. I could feel her drawing on me.

We had brought Kol back, only for him to be sleeping. "Coming back from the ash takes a lot out of a man" Kol mused to something Davina said I was kinda half listening "I can take the heat but I don't think anyone would appreciate me burning down a church" "not only that but I'm pretty sure it's like on the top ten worst things you can do destroying a holy place how could you" "Loki" Kol said spinning "seems your sense aren't quiet up to scratch" I chuck him the ring "how did you" Davina began to ask "there was a ninety percent chance he would come back as a vampire I just didn't want to break your heart" I got up walking over to her "he hurts you I'm more than willing to hurt him" I hug her "and I thought we were family" "we are but she has become a sister a valuable member of my family.....I got to get back" i said before hugging them both they needed time alone anyways.