side story 2

they recached the station right on time and they brought the tickets and she was about to leave "you sure you can go alone?" says mark with all his concerns. "yah its fine, its not like its my first time being so late so don't worry" 

"and your scarf..." though mark didn't want to return it but he should since its not his, "oh! you can return it later, it will be chilly on your way home. you can return me next time?" says Hana hoping they might meet again even if its just for scarf. Hana likes mark since she thinks of him as one of her friend now and she doesn't have any friends before so. 

"okay, text me when you reach home" says mark "heh! sure" Hana smiles to her ears only to make marks heart skip a beat, it seems he do like her smile. 

~

back in Hibiki's apartment, Hwan is again all over Hibiki cuddling in sofa. "get off already you are heavy" Hibiki tries to push his lovers head away from his chest but he wont budge even a little "why? I thought you are used to my weight?" Hwan smirks 

"I think you have gained some weight" Hibiki says while pressing his biceps a little because he know this will make him worried all over, but at least he will get over him. "huh?! really?" Hwan springs up and went to check his scale. though Hibiki wonders why he cares about his weight so much when he is actually fit and healthy. 

"you are right I gained one kg!" Hwan screams cry from bedroom, Hibiki was joking but it seems he was right, "Hwan?" he went back to check since there is no sound after that. he saw him putting on his gym wear. "what you doing at this hour?" asks Hibiki when he saw his getting in his sweat suit.

"I am going for running!" 

"what? have you seen the time? its 12 at night! you can do this tomorrow!" says Hibiki and he was just joking he didn't know he will take it that seriously. Hibiki thought he hurt his feelings or something and now he feels bad.

"no I want to go right now!" and here Hwan being as stubborn as always, Hibiki walked up to him and back hugged him while he was tying his shoe lays  "Hwan you are all fit and fine don't worry so much over your weight, I will love you in every size or shape.." and he place a kiss on his cheeks and meet his eyes, "you mean it?" asks Hwan with his pouty face. "always" and then he untied his shoes picked up Hibiki like a kid, wrapping his legs around himself and going to the bedroom. the night is still young boys.  heheh...

~~

Leo cleaned every inch of his shop neat and clean and it really shines to be honest, he does take care of his shop really well since its a really important place for him. hyuk his dear boyfriend helps him cleaning sometimes and today is that 'sometime', he was taking care of wiping the whole store. people will not believe but hyuk also enjoys these little moments with his boyfriend as long it's with Leo, that's all that matters to him. 

"oh dear, you did a good job" says Leo coming out of kitchen after completing his work and wiping his hands in towel, "I know right" Hyuk smirk and looking all proud at the work he completed. "then shall I give you a reward?" smirks Leo. hearing that Hyuk's ears stands up like deer's ears. he intently threw away the mop and lifted up Leo and place him over the table. who was most likely expecting something like this and not at all surprised, instead wraps his arms and legs around him. "you asked for this!" hyuk growl in his low voice and pressing his bulging thing over his. he is so turned no matter what as long as Leo in his arms. 

"should we head upstairs?" asks Leo wanting to go to his bed room but, "sorry I cant wait" hyuk yanked his pants and under ware away. "ah...seriously" helpless Leo chuckles at his desperate boyfriend. his one and only one. hyuk took him into a deep kiss that last few minute. then without wasting any more time he went down since they don't have any lube here and hyuk is too desperate to go to bedroom he have to make it work with his saliva it seems. so he licked him all over including his pretty hole which he is going to wrecker any moment now. 

then he slipped his two fingers inside him at once, which made Leo arch his back when he started penetrating him like anything. "hyuk...ah! um...that's enough" Leo manages to say it in-between his moans. "you can put it in now". 

A/N I am sooo shy while reading this myself hope you enjoy these scene too, make sure to leave a comment about your 'fantasy' if you have one. *smirk* and I swear I am STRAIGHT