chapter 4

Hibiki licks his triple layred ice cream he is having sitting on a bench inside an amusement park after doing all the amazing rides they could possibly find inside there.

Each place seems like a tourist attractions to me, no matter where I look. There were a group of boys who were dancing in middle of theme park too on some kpop song. What song was it again....love shot? I don't really know may be Hwan knows it?

"Where is he..."
Hwan came back as soon as he called for him. "I thought we should make our first date a little memorable so here...." He gave Hibiki a cute teddy bear in blue tee shirt which have printed word written as 'Jagiya' in it.
"Wait a minute Jagiya....? Isn't that a word you use with people who is your spouse or something?"
"Not necessarily...okay let's go then!" Hwan pushed away the topic, he can be selfish sometimes too.

For the last Hwan took him to the sea shore his favourite place of all, Hwan just like the sea it calms him everytime he goes by.
"Let's walk bare foot?" He said while taking his own loafers
Hibiki gave up the resistant a long time ago he didn't say no to anything he does whatever Hwan tells him to do, so he took off his shoes off.

"Then let's hold hand..." Hwan's sneaky hand can't stop himself from touching his hands which he pulled away when he felt Hwan's fingers.
"My hands are full!" He hold his shoes in one and another one holdes the teddy bear.
"That won't be a problem here I can hold that for you.." he took the teddy from him and fold it like holding a baby.
"You are a usefull one aren't you?" Hibiki tease him
"So, What do you say I can make a good boyfriend didn't I?"
"Heh! Then find yourself a girlfriend!"
"Well I have you.." he chuckles and second attempt to take Hibiki's hand which he failed again "what now?"
"Is it really necessary to hold hands?" Hibiki looks around and there are plenty of people around
"It's fine! Look all the couples are holding their hands"
"But we aren't a couple!!"
"But we are on a date"
"Fine! Fine...but you could only hold my one finger" he stick out his picky fingers
"You are impossible, at least give me your index finger!" Hwan asks in disbelief makeing a puppy face
"You want it or not? one, two, three, four.."
"Okay okay!!"

Hwan didn't have any other option but to settle for this much for now. That moment Hwan promised himself that he will get all of him one day for sure...and when that happens he will eat him whole. Smirks.

Hibiki was embarrassed at the beginning but he didn't care anymore as they walk and the cold wind and his feet getting soaked by water and the sunset took all his attention.
Hibiki felt peace for a long time since he came to Korea, he thought he will be happy when he is alone but if that had happened he might never have known such beautiful sea shore exsit.

It was already 7 when they felt they should head back, Hibiki can't believe he spent a whole day with this guy who is walking by his side.
"Thanks for today" says Hibiki finally stopping their foot
"It's still early for that"
"Why? What else is left?"

They dust off sand from their feet wore their shoes and walked out, Hibiki don't know what is there more to do.
But Hwan keeps surprising him this time he took him to the Ferris wheel.
"Ferris wheel is more romantic at night" explains Hwan as he took the tickets and settle inside their cab.
All of a sudden Hibiki got nervous by the thought of being inside a small space with Hwan where nobody can see them.

What am I thinking?? We are always alone inside his apartment too so why now? What is he thinking...

"pretty..." Says Hwan breaking the ice
"Um...yah it is" Hibiki looked out refuseing to make eye contact with Hwan
"I meant you..." Hwan get off his seat and come closer to Hibiki, that took him by surprise and he forgot to breath.
Hwan took off his hat and pressed his lips on his.

What! What! What!What! What! What! What! What! What!What! What! What!
I should to stop it but...

"Do you hate it?" Hwan broke off their kiss and asked softly
"No..."
That was all Hwan want's to hear and without any hesitation he took his lips again for another passionate kiss but this time he made it a little longer and deeper.