chapter 11

"so you have decided that you will work? For this entire vacation?" Hwan is still trying his best on persuing Hibiki to go his home for vacation, there's a beautiful beach just behind his home and he wants to go their with Hibiki but most important thing he wants to introduce him to his hyung.
"Yep! It's decided I have found few jobs too" Hibiki fills the hotpot and puts it on the burner
"Then... at least on Christmas?" Hwan slides his hands over his waist
"I will see about that and....stop touching me!"
"Okay..." Hwan pouts and walked out of his kitchen where Hibiki boils water for tea.

I was not harsh right? Nah...he will be fine and above all I still have one exam left. I want to give my best in it so that atleast I could save some money from my tution fee.

Next day, their exams finally came to an end everyone got even more busier discussing their plans for their winter break, as our Hibiki? He is tangled up inbetween Hwan's arms as they walk back to their apartment and he is getting sentimental that he won't be staying in his home for this winter.
"You know, you should just go, I don't want to spend my holidays with you anyways" Hibiki have to say it or he won't go without him while he walks with difficulty having him drag on him.
"No! I won't! I won't!" How can he go leaving Hibiki alone in this apartment, what if somebody kidnapped him or do something bad because he is so cute.
"Nothing will happen! I know you are thinking about something stupid" Hibiki opens the door of his apartment and gets inside followed by Hwan.

In the end Hwan have to give up but Hibiki has to promised that they will spent the Christmas together, their holidays is not that long anyways just 2 weeks so Hwan can visit his home at least once. And just like that Hwan left for his home in the morning. Though he made a big fuss before that.

So here's the set of rules to follow while he is away:-

1) always consider safety first! if a stalker follows him again he must not act recklessly or even act in such scene until it gets to him physically and give him a call right away.

2) if he is sick or tired call him right away

3) don't miss a single meal, wear warm clothes and don't over work

4) if he miss him call him right away a text message will do too

5) call him every night!

5) and last but not the least breaking any of the above rules and he will be punished.

The paper that contains these set of rules is pasted on Hibiki's fridge and it put a smile on his face.

"He is seriously somthing else.." Hibiki laughed looking at it
"If he is like this just for five days what will happen in future then...heh! I don't even want to think about it" Hibiki sighs and get redy for his first shift at another cafe he is going to work.

He have seen that cafe in the past it's called 'Mi-Hi' something but he never got the chance to go inside since he never have that much time with his college and part time job.

Hibiki enters the caffe while it is still closed and it opens with the sound of jingle bells that most of caffe heave, "I am sorry we are still closed" he heard a voice from behind the counter
"Ah, I am the temporary worker. We contacted last night" Hibiki moves in to get a look at the person who's talking
"Oh! You must be Hibiki!" He rised up from behind the counter, Hibiki eyes blinked twice when he saw him.

He's handsome! His half bleached mullet looks so good on him...woah! Is he the owner? He doesn't look full Korean though.

"Hello...I am Leo and I am the owner of this shop, it's good to meet you" he came forward and offers his hand which Hibiki took without any hesitation
"Have you ever worked in a cafe before?" Asks Leo
"Yes I have worked in few"
"That's good now come with me"

Leo took him at the back storage area and then changing area then he gave Hibiki the uniform. And just like that Hibiki's vacation started.

His shift ends at 5 and after that he goes to the next cafe where he has been working since he came to Korea. So basically he is very busy.

After working two part time jobs a very tired Hibiki walks back home where nobody is waiting for him. He opens his front door and gets in, he place the plastic bag which has his dinner on the kitchen counter and went in for a shower.
Then he placed his dinner the kimbap, on his plate and was having it, after that he even had his tea and studied for an hour and finally went to his bed.

"Agh!!" Hibiki is going crazy, why the hell this room feels so big? Did I just had my dinner a while ago what was it again? Whatever! it was nothing like what Hwan's makes for me! Why am I acting like a love sick girl now! I hate it!!

*Ring~ *Ring~

Hibiki's phone vibrates as he got a call from Hwan, "Hello.." says Hibiki

~Hibiki darling! How was your day? Did you have your dinner? Are you tired?

"Um...yah i had my dinner and you? Have you reached home safely?" 

Wah...I want to hug him so badly. Hibiki almost teared up but he swolloed it

~aa..ha...I reached on time my brother is here, I wish you would have come.

"Haha..it's fine you should have a good time with your brother"

~Hibiki...

"Hm?"

~I miss you...I want to hug you, then kiss you then touch your *beep and then I take out my *beep and then slowly *beep

"Okay okay!! Don't say it out so loud what if your brother hears you!?" Hibiki blushed hard and he don't know if it's because of embarrassment or...

~I want to see you so bad..

"Me...me too! I miss you too"