chapter 9

"Now tell me what happened?" asks Hwan applying the disinfecting gel on his nuckels first.
"So...where should I start from like um..." Hibiki don't know if he should tell him about those girls, he might not like it
"Hmm?" Hwan encourage him to proceed while gently running the gel on his elbows
"I was walking home and just now I stumbled upon a stalker and we got into a fight"
"Stalker?" Hwan's eyebrows twitched and he looks up at Hibiki
"Mhm.."
"You could have just walked inside a store or something and waited there and above all we don't even have eachothers phone number, you have no idea how worried I was!"
"Then, let's exchange our numbers" Hibiki pull out his phone and handed it over to Hwan.

Later Hwan heated up the food and they had their dinner peacefully but then again Hwan won't let him go to his room saying he is still worried about him and made him sleep with him.

"You..said we will...mhm..just sleep....ugh!"
Hibiki struggles to get free from the grasp of this huge guy over him touching him wherever he wants as Hibiki is in a very strange doggy position on his bed
"I never added 'just' just so you know" says Hwan and Hibiki could feel him smiling on his shoulder blades and he bites them again, he is going to eat him alive.

Hwan's soft hands makes his way towards Hibiki's trousers and pulles them out with his underwears without any hesitation. Hibiki felt so shy when cold air touched his butt cheeks and he turned around to face him because showing him his butt is more embarrassing.
It's the first time he is fully naked beneith him while he is busy taking a proper look at him, Hibiki gets tense under him.
"Don't worry i won't do something you don't want me to" Hwan assured him and leans over to take his lips
"As if I want any of these!!"
"Haha.."

Hibiki has started to accept his kiss lately as he don't resist much and opens his lips when ever they kiss and Hwan make sure to make it more and more sweeter every time.
Inbetween their kiss hwan slip his hand lower and opens his legs wide open then he starts the rail of kisses along his neck then his chest, nipples and then finally to his dick.

Hwan looked up at Hibiki who is a moaning mess under him and that made him make a mess of him even more so he took his dick into his mouth.
"Ha! That's...eh..." Hibiki's words were suppressed under his moans and pleasure, Hibiki felt like loosing it so he pushes his head away but it's no use and Hwan once again start to suck on them but harder.

"Stop! That's enough! Ah...ngh.."
Hibiki toes curled up and he want to bring his legs together but can't with Hwan between them, the very next second Hibiki came all over his mouth and face.

"Oh! I am sorry about that " says Hibiki while he pick up some tissue and starts to clean it for him
"It's fine" but he stopped him and throwing the tissue away and he pushed him down again
"Now what?"
"I haven't come yet" he brings out his hot and hard dick then he masterbates in front of him.
Hibiki wonders doesn't this guy feels shy or something, I want to see him look fluster too, why the fuck it's always me who is loosing in front of him.

Hibiki have this urge to make a mess of him too like he does to him. Hibiki tossed the last bit of sanity left in him into the mud and pushed Hwan down while he gets on his top.
"Hibiki?" Hwan had a mind crash for a second when Hibiki did this but he realised what's going on when Hibiki starts touching his dick.

Hwan blushed hard which gave Hibiki the satisfaction he was looking for and he thinks is this how I look under him then what happens if I do this...and he took his in his mouth.

Hwan was at loss he can't believe Hibiki is doing it for him, he was so happy and yet "Hibiki you don't have to do that..." He didn't want to take his inconce away.
Hwan attempts to take his face away but just then he starts sucking it even harder and he came...
"I told you, you don't have to do something like this now spit it out!"

When realty hit Hibiki he, what on earth I am doing!! I just gave him a blowjob like a wh*re?!

While Hwan saw the uneasyness on his face "it made me happy...that you did it for me" and he kissed him again

He is a really considered one huh? Ah..... my heart...

Hibiki wrapped his arms around his neck as they kiss, it fills them with love and compassion for one another wrapped around eachother like there's no tomorrow or there was a past.
all that exists is them in this moment is one another.

"Hwan, I like you"

Ahm! So this is my first time writing a mature scene and there will be more in upcoming chapters. 🗿
Though I hope you liked it.