chapter 17

"that was just a good bye kiss nothing else..." Hibiki don't want him to get into some stupid conclusion of his
"I didn't even said a word and yet ..." Hwan walks closer to him and wraps his arm around his waist and pulled Hibiki's another hand in th air and making him bend backward. Their lips are just few centimeters away but Hwan didn't kiss him. He is such a tease.

"Hey...my back kinda hurt.." says Hibiki
"Here...now give me as kiss" Hwan straights up and pout his lips expecting a kiss from him. While Hibiki who once pushed him down in bed is feeling shy about a kiss.

"Come on..my lips are lonely" Hwan says while keeping his big pout on his lips, Hibiki chuckled looking at his face then he softly placed his lips on his lover. Next second Hwan engulfed him in a passionate kiss which lasted till they were out of their breaths.
"I love you Hibiki.." says Hwan
"I love you too.." Hibiki is becoming more and more brave in front of him since his last time and it's a good thing as for Hwan.

"Let's move to bed" Hwan picked him up wrapping Hibiki's legs around his waist and walk towards his bedroom.
He placed Hibiki softly on the mattress and first thing first he place a kiss in his forehead where another guy kissed him just a while ago.
'he is mine and only mine'

They were undressed in a matter of seconds, Hwan makes new love bites on his neck "not there..." Hibiki tries to push him but Hwan has done his job and placed a hickey right over his neck where anybody and everybody can see it.

"You know Hibiki I was thinking, why don't you call my name often and to be precise I never heard you call my name and why is that?" Hwan pinch his nipples hard which made him moan in both pain and pleasure
"Tell me.." Hwan sucks on of his nipples while his thumb tease his another one
"Ah...I...I don't know.." Hibiki shut his eyes closed when ever he bites his nipples like it's an apple or something.
"You know my name right?" Hwan springs up from his chest like a mongoose
"I know it you fool!" Hibiki sighs
"Then today, you better call my name everytime I thrust in you.." Hwan smirk as he pulled his legs apart.

He applied some lube on his fingers and insert two at once to perpair him fast as he can't wait any longer to listen his name from Hibiki's Mouth.
Hibiki's toes curled since it's been a while since they did it. And he is not that used to his ass getting penetrated.

When Hwan felt like he is redy to take him he put on a condom and pushed his full length inside him at once...when that happened Hibiki felt like he almost fainted for a second.
"That hurts.." Hibiki's eyes watered but it didn't seem because of pain but more of pleasure.
"Just relax you muscle from your bottom and below.." Hwan pulled out at once and looked at him "you better say my name or I might not stop today.." he smirk and the he starts thrusting inside him his full length back and forth.

Hibiki felt shy calling out his name like that, its emaressing and yet..."ah...slow down...Hwan.."  Hibiki hides his face with his hands.
Hwan smiled but didn't stop thrusting inside him like how could he when he get to hear his name from his lipe..
"Hwan...slow down.." Hibiki is having a tough time grabbing anything as their moment keeps his slipping back and forth with the rithum of his thrusting.
Hwan saw that and held his hand and pinned it down intertwining their fingers.

He didn't took a single break and penetrated him till they both came. Hwan collaps over Hibiki as both of their hearts beats together and faster. They both gasp for air.
Hibiki thought he will go for another round but it didn't happened and Hwan is still feeling little guilty after what happened the last time they have sex and this time he don't want to repeat his mistake twice.

"Hibiki can I ask you something.." Hwan wispers in his ears as he have Hibiki inbetween his arms, their bare skin touches and share each other's warmth, it's dark and the only light that came inside was the moon light that reflects inside through curtain and it's gap.
"Hmm"
"How did you met Kenji?"
"Why all of a sudden?" Hibiki looks up to meet his eyes
"I heard from him that you were awesome back then I want to see that Hibiki too..."
"That Hibiki is gone" he turned around facing the other side
Hwan slide his hand around his waist and erased the gap he created

"I don't think so...for me there's only one Hibiki and that's the one inbetween my arms right now" his voice echoes in the silence of the room where all they could hear is eachother breaths.
"Did he told you about what happened back then as well..?"
"No, I wanted you to tell me, it seems something that's still bothering you.." Hwan caress his head softly with his free hand.

"It doesn't bother me that much but I think it played a bit of a big part in my life..." Hibiki breaths twitched
"So what happened?" Hwan curiosity is at it's max