chapter 25

Hibiki has no idea where or what that thing is going to do to him, Hwan loves to see clueless expression on him because he looks so cute in that and make him want to tease him more.

"this will make you feel really good so just lay there and enjoy" 

Hwan took out a new lotion which has nice smell, he squeeze's a adequate amount in his hands and fingers, then he apart his legs and insert all two fingers at once which made Hibiki gasp, "that hurts.." says Hibiki between his moans "just bare with me a little longer..."

he stops when he was satisfied that it is stretched enough and then he insert those vibrator inside him, for now he just put once so that he could get a little used to it and then he inserts the another one. Hibiki was fine when those two vibrators entered inside him but it was quite odd feeling because its first time he inserter something else then his lovers thing.

Hibiki was okay but he didn't know that real thing hasn't even started, then Hwan took the small remote and switch on the vibrator, "ah!..." Hibiki had a shiver ran down his spine, it a totally different feeling with a vibrator  "wait...I am...eh!" Hibiki felt like he might come any minute now just then Hwan stops the vibrator. 

"damn, you are so erotic..." Hwan is in lost for words, he knows that his boyfriend is really pretty and sexy but just now it was extra erotic a moment ago.

"I am sorry but you cant finish now, the night is still young" Hwan smirk and then for the next session he picks up the nipple clams "this might hurt a little at first but please bear with it" and then he clipped them one by one on both of his nipples.

"wait, that really hurts...eh!" Hibiki's eyes started to water for a second but that pain fades away soon after

"see you will get used to it...and so then.." its a plug this time, it looks quite long and pink in color. Hibiki gulped in fear. "relax...its all good down here" Hwan applies a good amount of lotion on that plug for Hibiki's sake

"don't say another word!" Hibiki warned him 

he slowly and gently pushes the tip on his hole and very slowly push it further in, Hibiki is wondering at this point why is he even doing everything he is saying? its not like he have to right? but Hwan looks so interested in this that he cant bring himself to refuse him. 

Hwan take sit slow and steady but made sure to make it reach his g point, he was so mesmerize by him at this point because of the view in front of him. "really,...Hibiki,." Hwan cant take it anymore. he pulled out that toy from him "ugh! I cant wait any longer..." Hwan groans and pull out his thing which is hard as hell. and without any further ado he thrust it inside him making Hibiki loose his mind, he have lost his rationality a long ago and he is not thinking straight anymore his head is all fuzzy all thanks to his horny lover.

Hwan started thrusting harder and deeper inside him as if theirs no tomorrow he is going to fuck his mind out, till the point he cant think of anything anymore but him. Hwan let Hibiki come this time and he himself came inside him, "sorry about that" 

"its fine since you will be the once cleaning so'' Hibiki pulled him into a kiss 

"just don't slip okay" says Hwan while thrusting inside him, they are inside the shower room as Hwan said he will help him clean since he is the one who made a mess inside him and ended up like this, 

"then slow down ah!...a little" Hibiki managed to say in-between his moans while holding the knob of shower for his dear life 

"then let's just..." Hwan pulled out Hibiki thought he will stop and to be honest he was disappointed but not for a long time because Hwan turned him over and picked him spreading his legs and entering his dick inside him yet again, "wait! we will both fall! are you crazy?" Hibiki grabbed his shoulder because he thought he will fall for sure, "hold me tight, I am going to move now"

"ah! baka! baka!"